What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

I agree with you that we lost our Mi17 due to our own mistake . No doubts there , just as US shot down it's own F16s and british tornados with Patriot missiles in the iraq war .
We've learnt our lesson and are much better prepared now especially with the induction of akash missiles ( 30km range ) ,MRSAM missiles ( 100km range) and S400. We are creating a integrated air defence network
Learnt your lessons, huh.

Funny, the BrahMos landing in our backyard doesn't seem much of a lesson rather than incompetence. Seems like your Battery Commanders seem to have a itchy trigger finger. Atleast we got 'A Public Apology' - all is well. Even if it came after 48hrs.

Now, the whole intent of it being deliberate by the General Public is cute, but we'll go with the Official Apology.

Ofcourse they won't admit it was deliberate ! Common sense bruh !
Still it atleast tested your air defence

Last time i checked pakistan's per capita income was lower than india's
Ya even that our nation is better in mostly index related to humans lol either poverty, women protection, rape cases, sanitation toilets, new born deaths, stunted growth and so on… put that per capita in ur *** 😂

As if pakistan is any better ? Are you really in a position to lecture us on these pointers especially when your country is going through a massive turmoil . I used to think that pakistanis were smart ,but you clearly aren't .

And we never think you guys are even humans lol thats why we dont give a shit about what you think lol a nation after getting banged raped in the broad day light in front of the world from a 5 times smaller force with the following figure 40 CRF, 1 POW, 2 fighter jets shot down, 1 heli, 5 crew members and military installation bombed by the opponent but marked this battle as a victory 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ofcourse they won't admit it was deliberate ! Common sense bruh !
Still it atleast tested your air defence

Last time i checked pakistan's per capita income was lower than india's
The last time you guys tested our Air Defense - you lost some lads in the process. Only difference is this time you ADMITTED to a mistake.

By the way, has it ever crossed your mind that we played you. Think about it. Let the idea sink in when your head hits the pillow tonite.

The 27th of Feb. still stings to this day, doesn't it. Is it because in recent times post Kargil - we got the last laugh.

I'm sure you're all dying to somehow get back in some manner. Till that day - go fish.

This is the latest. Its NOT 3-Years old...

View attachment 835633

Ab kya karey? These are the Champions we have to deal with.

I suppose they must've been in cryogenic tank when this admission took place by their own Air Chief R.K.S Bhosra.

Even with all the Indian Wikipedia editors who have no life outside of editing Pakistan related pages, their delusions are still considered outlandish.

Back
Top Bottom