What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I dont think its incompetence. I think it was an attempt as cassualities means a full on retaliation by Pakistan.

Remember it was a publicity stunt to win election and it worked very well in india. How did they come up with f16 down idea so quickly ? I think it was always the plan.
That's the main reason they got beat..they didn't expect retaliation from us.

Really? You think they expected such level of Retaliation from Pakistan that they preplanned F-16 drama? If that were the case then their pilot wouldn't have been humiliated in front of the whole world.

It was total arrogance by India.Maybe their average pilot isnt stupid but their higher command and likes of Modi took themselves as Gods who could march anytime in Pakistan and drop bombs and that's why they were shown such response by Pakistan,to tell them not to take us lightly.

Also if their intentions were just to deliver a message and not actual casualties then Pakistan wouldn't have retaliated the way they did,PAF and Pakistan clearly new Indians intended to kill those people.

F-16 claim was an opportunity that knocked at their doors,DG ISPR'S tweet being main cause of it imo.

So... The bad weather in the end saved ALOT MANY souls...... More in the air (as per Indian PM) than on the ground.
Bad weather and PAF reaching in time

Bad weather certainly prevented launch of Crystal Maze missile on board those Mirages.
And Spice bomb's camera not being able to locate the target

That's the main reason they got beat..they didn't expect retaliation from us.

Really? You think they expected such level of Retaliation from Pakistan that they preplanned F-16 drama? If that were the case then their pilot wouldn't have been humiliated in front of the whole world.

It was total arrogance by India.Maybe their average pilot isnt stupid but their higher command and likes of Modi took themselves as Gods who could march anytime in Pakistan and drop bombs and that's why they were shown such response by Pakistan,to tell them not to take us lightly.

Also if their intentions were just to deliver a message and not actual casualties then Pakistan wouldn't have retaliated the way they did,PAF and Pakistan clearly new Indians intended to kill those people.

F-16 claim was an opportunity that knocked at their doors,DG ISPR'S tweet being main cause of it imo.
I still think it was marketing stunt and not something tengible. Had these been actual attack it had a potential of conversion into full fledge war

I still think it was marketing stunt and not something tengible. Had these been actual attack it had a potential of conversion into full fledge war
Pakistan dropped 6 bombs in IOK,shot down 2 war jets and captured one pilot..if that didn't start a war,I wonder what would..

An all out war between India and Pakistan will happen one more time and for the last time maybe..but starting it is not easy.

Pakistan dropped 6 bombs in IOK,shot down 2 war jets and captured one pilot..if that didn't start a war,I wonder what would..
Bombs dropped fell on empty fields.
One jet shot down after it crossed Pakistani airspace.

But what prevented the war was early release of Abhinandan, I'm sure it was a US/Saudi negotiated release where de-escalation was the most important condition. After that Modi got busy into electioneering campaign tom-tomming Balakot strike.

But what prevented the war was early release of Abhinandan, I'm sure it was a US/Saudi negotiated release where de-escalation was the most important condition. After that Modi got busy into electioneering campaign tom-tomming Balakot strike.
Nope... What prevented war was india realizing it has alot of short commings

Abhi would have been released anway one POW has no value to us or india

Incompetence,bombs fell pretty close to the target,if the elevation settings had been correctly put and weather was clear,many innocent souls would have fallen victim.
Hard to believe they are so incompetent but again i might be over estimating them

I dont think its incompetence. I think it was an attempt as cassualities means a full on retaliation by Pakistan.

Remember it was a publicity stunt to win election and it worked very well in india. How did they come up with f16 down idea so quickly ? I think it was always the plan.
Idea came from india media..
Indian Media said abhi is a pakistani pilot not indian as his mustache is too big..

This was before ISPR Tweet

If Bharat had the upper hand in skirmish they have for sure escalated it get some land in Pakistani Administered Kashmiri. This was blessed by Pompeo, and planned accordingly, PAF is what prevented the war.

An all out war between India and Pakistan will happen one more time and for the last time maybe..but starting it is not easy.

Yes but at that time objective was to win the election and not to start war with Pakistan otherwise they would have gone for missile strikes.

I cant buy that they didnt consider we striking back. Just consider if we didn't had abhinandan the Indian propaganda machine would have been doing telling the whole world that not only they taken down the terrorist but also a pakistani aircraft.

No one the reality this is all speculation however, one thing is for sure Indians are not stupid enough to think that we would not strike back given NS wasnt in power.

The bombs did not fall on empty fields. Rather those bombs were droped on empty fields.

Abhi came in and was shot down by PAF. Remaining Indian pilots (including Abhi's wing man and others flying Mirages and Raptors of the East) ran away from the war zone with their tails tuck in their legs. Many Indians claim it was a wise decision because Indian airforce was out-numbered by the PAF in the war theater. That's even more humiliating a justification. A smaller airforce got the bigger one from its neck. FYI, it's a bigger shame. The IAf stayed away (by more than 80Kms) from the LoC for weeks after the beating on 27 Feb. That tells it all.

War was not prevented by the release of the captured Indian pilot. The war was prevented because coward Modi first resorted to missile showdown (after finding that IAF would be humiliated even more if pitted against PAF once again) and was cowed down when he found Pakistan well prepared. BTW, if Modi could send the war planes for missile strike 'deep' in Pakistan in the night on 26 Feb, what stopped him sending IAF planes again to launch another strike on Pakistan on 27 Feb and the next night. I am sure shameless Indians will come out with hundreds of silly justifications.

The bombs did not fall on empty fields. Rather those bombs were droped on empty fields.

Abhi came in and was shot down by PAF. Remaining Indian pilots (including Abhi's wing man and others flying Mirages and Raptors of the East) ran away from the war zone with their tails tuck in their legs. Many Indians claim it was a wise decision because Indian airforce was out-numbered by the PAF in the war theater. That's even more humiliating a justification. A smaller airforce got the bigger one from its neck. FYI, it's a bigger shame. The IAf stayed away (by more than 80Kms) from the LoC for weeks after the beating on 27 Feb. That tells it all.
Did any PAF aircraft crossed Indian airspace on 27th Feb? Ans : NO.

Did any PAF aircraft come closer to Indian Balakot Strike package on 26th Feb? Ans: No

Who closed its airspace for six months? Ans: Pakistan

BTW, if Modi could send the war planes for missile strike 'deep' in Pakistan in the night on 26 Feb, what stopped him sending IAF planes again to launch another strike on Pakistan on 27 Feb and the next night.
If Modi's intention was to start a war with Pakistan, then could have ordered IAF to strike Pakistan military installations and not a hill top at Balakot.
Btw since India publicly admitted of killing Pakistani citizens in Balakot strike what stopped PAF from striking our military installation in retaliation rather than dropping bombs in empty fields.

Did any PAF aircraft come closer to Indian Balakot Strike package on 26th Feb? Ans: No

I don't like to fall into a useless silly debate on these points. Indians habitually make 'facts' on the spot. You can claims whatever you like. Afterall you are a silly Indian in any case. But I don't know the true answers to all your above questions. And these questions are not important either. The sever beating that Indians got on 27th is proof of who was the baap, right?

If Modi's intention was to start a war with Pakistan, then could have ordered IAF to strike Pakistan military installations and not a hill top at Balakot.
Btw since India publicly admitted of killing Pakistani citizens in Balakot strike what stopped PAF from striking our military installation in retaliation rather than dropping bombs in empty fields.
Why did Modi send the planes then in the first place on 26th if he didn't mean a war? Are you in your right senses. You attack proper Pak territory without expecting a response? You need to have some shame before making up these senseless claims. Just tell me if any one - just one - expert in the whole world who have supported or endorsed any one - I mean a single- Indian claim regarding the India's Balakot disgrace. I don't care what you claim. I care what a human claims.

After the events of 27th Feb., 2019 - how long did it take for Hasan Siddiqui to get promoted from Sqn Ldr to Wg Cdr.?

1601720894997.jpeg

@airomerix @Hodor @Raider 21

Last edited:

Is it WW1? No. The PAF could've silently killed your COAS without even crossing the LoC. Now imagine what damage they could do if they did ;)

Yes, they came close which is why the IAF jets jettisoned their payloads and gifted us an intact SPICE to reverse engineer... Your puppet Ganja shareef must have told you all about our reverse engineering skills.

What stopped the PAF from killing innocents for no reason is that there were no Pakistanis harmed except an old man who got minor injuries and his little house was damaged. That's a fair exchange for PTSD in all the Indians who experienced the wrath of the PAF, and humiliating India in front of the world.
Oh, and Tejas were nowhere to be seen while JF-17s were playing around with your mirages. And our decades old mirages were the ones who did most of the strikes, so imagine what F-16s and JF-17s are capable of.

Back
Top Bottom