What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Yes but at that time objective was to win the election and not to start war with Pakistan otherwise they would have gone for missile strikes.

I cant buy that they didnt consider we striking back. Just consider if we didn't had abhinandan the Indian propaganda machine would have been doing telling the whole world that not only they taken down the terrorist but also a pakistani aircraft.

No one the reality this is all speculation however, one thing is for sure Indians are not stupid enough to think that we would not strike back given NS wasnt in power.
same here.. however, they theorized that bombing an empty area with no causalities will probably not create an argument for strikes given how weak Pakistan was(historically bad)..we were short of 30 billion dollars of financing (due to over runaway project 24b CAD alone) and were at verge of default..

hence even i thought we will not respond

however, if there werecausalities, i would have expected a response (so would have india)..which makes me wonder, did india missed on purpose..

however, on second thoughts, the madrassa was probably empty especially at night

however, if there werecausalities, i would have expected a response (so would have india)..which makes me wonder, did india missed on purpose..

however, on second thoughts, the madrassa was probably empty especially at night
India missed it on purpose ... It was a marketing activity as well as testing Pakistan's reaction.

Pakistan reaction was appropriate and the real achievement was taking down bison and mki with complete theatre level air superiority of PAF which was a big surprise for IAF and modi ... Had we not got abhi India's propaganda macgine would have trying to convince indians and the world that they won the battle ...

Get ready for another round of escalation. We must not leave them unharmed this time. Target as many military targets as possible. No mercy!

Some rumours have it that things are heating up and an attack by India cannot be ruled out in a months time.

Some rumours have it that things are heating up and an attack by India cannot be ruled out in a months time.

Another surgical strike? The threat is always their it’s just the seriousness we need to judge. If they come this time around hopefully our AD shoot them out of the sky.

So much hype is there for October..

Remember.. When Masses starts calling the things over and over again intentinally for longer periods , which initially are nowhere in reality, Start to happen

After the events of 27th Feb., 2019 - how long did it take for Hasan Siddiqui to get promoted from Sqn Ldr to Wg Cdr.?

View attachment 675747

@airomerix @Hodor @Raider 21
His promotion has nothing to do with his scores against IAF,of course this has improved his service record but promotions are not solely based on such events

He recently graduated from CCS and that's why he's been promoted,as far as I know Wg Cdr Noman is still a Wg Cdr and not promoted to Gp Cpt rank yet,if promotions were on kills basis then all participants would have been promoted..

His promotion has nothing to do with his scores against IAF,of course this has improved his service record but promotions are not solely based on such events

He recently graduated from CCS and that's why he's been promoted,as far as I know Wg Cdr Noman is still a Wg Cdr and not promoted to Gp Cpt rank yet,if promotions were on kills basis then all participants would have been promoted..

Sir Jee..all participents...??

Sir Jee..all participents...??
I said would have ...of all the participants of the actual operation,I am aware of only 3 who have been promoted so far,2 of them being promoted only after passing their CCS course..

I said would have ...of all the participants of the actual operation,I am aware of only 3 who have been promoted so far,2 of them being promoted only after passing their CCS course..
Hi just a little off topic who is in line or rather first three in line for the promotion of ACM I believe early next year
if possible to answer
thank you

Hi just a little off topic who is in line or rather first three in line for the promotion of ACM I believe early next year
if possible to answer
thank you
  1. Ahmar Shahzad (he is retiring in Dec this year so out of the race)
  2. Syed Noman Ali
  3. Zaheer Ahmad Babar
  4. Javad Saeed
  5. Muhammad Haseeb Paracha
All except Javed Saeed(AD) are GDP so he is unlikely to be promoted as ACM.

1. Ahmar Shahzad (he is retiring in Dec this year so out of the race)
  2. Syed Noman Ali
  3. Zaheer Ahmad Babar
  4. Javad Saeed
  5. Muhammad Haseeb Paracha
All except Javed Saeed(AD) are GDP so he is unlikely to be promoted as ACM.

Jawad Saeed was OC 9 squadron and a much better pilot than Haseeb Paracha but end of the day it will be Paracha who will become the next ACM.

Jawad Saeed was OC 9 squadron and a much better pilot than Haseeb Paracha but end of the day it will be Paracha who will become the next ACM.
Hi is it a norm in PAF to supersede the seniors in line for ACM post
coz usually isn’t it the top first or second in line for promotion
thank you

Back
Top Bottom