What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

@drunken-monke

I can tell you what happened to Sqn Ldr.Ajay Ahuja..how he died but then you are going to ask me proof which i cant provide....or no one will...i respect him for what he did..unlike his Squadron Mate who after becoming Air Chief had resorted to.. but lets say what i am going to tell you is 1st Hand truth...and sometimes truth is stranger then fiction.

It goes like this...Sqn Ldr.Ajay Ahuja ejected and landed over the rocks in shallow vally gorge..he was surrounded he had a pistol he fired 1 or 2 rounds...when situation become dire...we had not fired the guns at him..our task was to catch him...when we were close enough we started exchanging verbal abuse and chatter..Then Capt. of our unit (NLI) approached him...he came out from behind the rock pointing his gun at captain..when they were between 6-7 feet our captain told him you are surrounded better surrender its a saner choice...your gun has 7-8 rounds...we are more then 15. if you kill me and other 10 soldiers still we are going to catch you...after listening to this and pointing his gun at captain...he backed off 1 or 2 step ...put his own gun to head own head...and fired. he killed himself.

he was brave surely..i respect him for his bravery and i tell you because of certain chivalry between the soldiers.. we had to bring his body back.

This is the truth...this is how it happened...

Lies are free.

While we know what you scumbags did to Lance Naik Maqsood and we have proof of it:

View attachment 625425
View attachment 625423
View attachment 625424
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-seeks-probe-into-lance-naiks-torture-killing.228732/

We also have seen what you did to Sepoy Maqbool Hussain who returned home a broken man after almost 5 decades:

View attachment 625426 View attachment 625427

We also know how your pathetic army beheaded Pak soldier and kept his head as trophy:

https://www.himalmag.com/confessions-of-a-war-reporter-barkha-dutt-kargil-war-reporting/

So go yourself.

@Syed Hammad Ahmed Yeh daikh lay

We know what you did...
Yes, you were in possession of this Military Hardware that enabled you to know what happened to them.

960x0.jpg

When one knows that he is caught/surrounded/cornered..., the wise decision outta be to give yourself up and not act like a damn Hero. Who is to know that he/they attempted to flee or retaliate against a Force when he/they were outnumbered.

You honestly believe all the Wars that have been going about in the past few decades have the motto: Play by the Rules.

How naive are you? And i'm as much of a 'Saint' as you are - so lets not get in to that.

There have been number of US Army & Marines that have been accused & tried for torture in Iraq & Afghanistan... And that is of Civilians.

But, you guys play by the book. You never torture anyone. You just hand your PoW's over to Pakistan on a silver platter - the very next day or two.

[If I had a paisa everytime I heard that one - i'd have 20 Rupees by now]

Yes, you were in possession of this Military Hardware that enabled you to know what happened to them.

960x0.jpg

When one knows that he is caught/surrounded/cornered..., the wise decision outta be to give yourself up and not act like a damn Hero. Who is to know that he/they attempted to flee or retaliate against a Force when he/they were outnumbered.

You honestly believe all the Wars that have been going about in the past few decades have the motto: Play by the Rules.

How naive are you? And i'm as much of a 'Saint' as you are - so lets not get in to that.

There have been number of US Army & Marines that have been accused & tried for torture in Iraq & Afghanistan... And that is of Civilians.

But, you guys play by the book. You never torture anyone. You just hand your PoW's over to Pakistan on a silver platter - the very next day or two.

[If I had a paisa everytime I heard that one - i'd have 20 Rupees by now]
Exactly my point to forum mates from your country. They can't blame others while claiming self to adhere all Geneva convention laws..

Exactly my point to forum mates from your country. They can't blame others while claiming self to adhere all Geneva convention laws..
You're warmongering country not Pakistan is the warmongering country

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST MESS/THREAT FOR THE PEACE OF THE SUBCONTINENT

JAY TERRORIST HIND

You're warmongering country not Pakistan is the warmongering country

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST MESS/THREAT FOR THE PEACE OF THE SUBCONTINENT

JAY TERRORIST HIND
How many times we Initiated war with Pakistan?? 1948, 1965, 1971, 1999??
We are not warmongering, however we will not back down when threatened or attacked upon..
Welcome back any day...

How many times we Initiated war with Pakistan?? 1948, 1965, 1971, 1999??
We are not warmongering, however we will not back down when threatened or attacked upon..
Welcome back any day...
Except 99 we are not initiated any war against India
Go bharat bubak forum please and read the real history of indo-pak from neutral SOURCE

Except 99 we are not initiated any war against India
Go bharat bubak forum please and read the real history of indo-pak from neutral SOURCE
1948 - Pakistani regulars in disguise as guerrillas invaded Kashmir
1965 - Aggressive patrolling in Rann of Katch, operation Gibraltar, operation grand slam?
1971 - 3rd Dec PAF did a preemptive strikes on IAFs 11 bases..
1999 - Occupying the heights of Indian Kashmir and killing of Saurabh Kalia and members of his patrolling party..

Dear @HRK why negative rating? Putting your point is against the forum rules?

1965 - Aggressive patrolling in Rann of Katch, operation Gibraltar, operation grand slam?
1999 - Occupying the heights of Indian Kashmir and killing of Saurabh Kalia and members of his patrolling party..

Of which you can provide NO credible or irrefutable evidence to confirm ANY OF the above..........:lol:

1984?
1986?
2001-2?
2008?
2019?

YOU ALL WRONG KASHMIRIS TRIBES CALLED US FOR HELP THAT SOONER OR LATER DOGRA RAJ WILL JOIN YOU THAT'S WHY WE WENT FOR HELP

2 THERE WERE NO AGGRESSIVE POSTURES IN RUNN OF KUCH BY PA BUT YOU ATTACKED US FIRST AND OPERATION GIBRALTAR AND GRAND SLAM WERE NOT AN ATTACK AND NOT ON MAINLAND OF INDIA BUT INTERNATIONAL DISPUTED AREA (IOK) ESPECIALLY OPERATION GIBRALTAR WAS NOT AN ATTACK THAT YOU THINK BUT ITS LIKE KIND OF REBELLION OR COUP ATTEMPT BY PA

OH MY GOD YOU'RE MASTERS IN MANIPULATIONS AND TWISTING A FACTS WHO BACKING UP MUKHTI BAHANI WITH WEAPONS STATE OF ART COMMUNICATION DEVICES (RADIO STATIONS) TO DO PROPAGANDA AND THOSE STRIKES WERE IN BETWEEN THE WAR WHEN YOU INVADED EAST PAKISTAN ( BEGINNING OF WAR)

Not full blown wars.. But mention appreciated. I forgot those..
YOU'RE NOT AN INNOCENT AND ANGEL EITHER IN THE SUBCONTINENT

Back
Top Bottom