What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

YOU ALL WRONG KASHMIRIS TRIBES CALLED US FOR HELP THAT SOONER OR LATER DOGRA RAJ WILL JOIN YOU THAT'S WHY WE WENT FOR HELP

2 THERE WERE NO AGGRESSIVE POSTURES IN RUNN OF KUCH BY PA BUT YOU ATTACKED US FIRST AND OPERATION GIBRALTAR AND GRAND SLAM WERE NOT AN ATTACK AND NOT ON MAINLAND OF INDIA BUT INTERNATIONAL DISPUTED AREA (IOK) ESPECIALLY OPERATION GIBRALTAR WAS NOT AN ATTACK THAT YOU THINK BUT ITS LIKE KIND OF REBELLION OR COUP ATTEMPT BY PA

OH MY GOD YOU'RE MASTERS IN MANIPULATIONS AND TWISTING A FACTS WHO BACKING UP MUKHTI BAHANI WITH WEAPONS STATE OF ART COMMUNICATION DEVICES (RADIO STATIONS) TO DO PROPAGANDA AND THOSE STRIKES WERE IN BETWEEN THE WAR WHEN YOU INVADED EAST PAKISTAN ( BEGINNING OF WAR)

YOU'RE NOT AN INNOCENT AND ANGEL EITHER IN THE SUBCONTINENT
Offcourse India is not innocent, neither I am claiming.
For Rann of Katch, who started patrolling the areas controlled by other?
Had the kashmiri tribes called for help then, kashmiris would be have joined the battle.. Complete Kashmir would have been part of Pakistan isn't that?
Who deprived Bengalis of their right and put them under arrest? Didnt awami leage won majority of seats and deprived by the power by Yaha Khan? Genocide of 3 million bengalis? Mass rape of those helpless women?

One question to all Pakistani forum members before I leave for the day, why so many coups in Pakistan over the space of 6 decades? Why PA could not trust the elected government of Pakistan? Perhaps my question is answer to all your arguments..

For Rann of Katch, who started patrolling the areas controlled by other?
Back up with neutral source not just your wording
Had the kashmiri tribes called for help then, kashmiris would be have joined the battle.. Complete Kashmir would have been part of Pakistan isn't that?
Yeah lots of kashmiris fight along with PA
Who deprived Bengalis of their right and put them under arrest? Didnt awami leage won majority of seats and deprived by the power by Yaha Khan? Genocide of 3 million bengalis? Mass rape of those helpless women?
And why you interfere in our internal matters main questions is that do we interfered in india's internal matters lame logic you have
One question to all Pakistani forum members before I leave for the day, why so many coups in Pakistan over the space of 6 decades? Why PA could not trust the elected government of Pakistan? Perhaps my question is answer to all your arguments..
Because of corrupted and traitor politicians not looking for betterment of Pakistan (corrupt political system as a whole)

Back up with neutral source not just your wording

Yeah lots of kashmiris fight along with PA

And why you interfere in our internal matters main questions is that do we interfered in india's internal matters lame logic you have

Because of corrupted and traitor politicians not looking for betterment of Pakistan (corrupt political system as a whole)
And yet Pakistan is struggling after so many coups.. Perhaps Tenure of Ayub Khan is the one which saw good development of Pakistan and for a long duration enjoyed its benefits.. Zia hul Haq was the one which pushed Pakistan in to radiclizaton.. Pakistan would have been ahead of India, but policies of Zia were worst..

And yet Pakistan is struggling after so many coups.. Perhaps Tenure of Ayub Khan is the one which saw good development of Pakistan and for a long duration enjoyed its benefits.. Zia hul Haq was the one which pushed Pakistan in to radiclizaton.. Pakistan would have been ahead of India, but policies of Zia were worst..
Do not divert the topic to political discussion
Answer my question why you interfere in our internal matters in 71, i prove wrong that you say we attack you in wars between India and Pakistan

Do not divert the topic to political discussion
Answer my question why you interfere in our internal matters in 71, i prove wrong that you say we attack you in wars between India and Pakistan
Because your internal matters were destroying our economy.. Refuges from east Pakistan were would have eaten much of Indian resources..

Because your internal matters were destroying our economy.. Refuges from east Pakistan were would have eaten much of Indian resources..
Oh few lakh migrants from east Pakistan would eat your economy what a joke you have and its also a lame justification

indian.jpg

indian1.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a stupid pilot asking for entire serial number because 11 digits are not enough to determine if it belongs to IAF inventory or not.
oaTjtci.jpg

He won't agree with you sir EVER
They dont agree with full HD satelite images showing how india missed its target and stating that a missle drilled itself into a building and did a control blast..and u expect to have educated discussion ????..really??..same guy was stating abhi isnt an indian because of his mustache angle

HoXJgdv.jpg

Their airchief tried to cover up something as simple and as clear as this...
i6TA4Hq.jpg

Which makes me beleive that the reason why IAF accepted mi17 crash was to squash sometging sinster..probably something more embrassing which is..loss of su30 & the fact that mi17 was on SAR mission

They dont agree with full HD satelite images showing how india missed its target and stating that a missle drilled itself into a building and did a control blast..and u expect to have educated discussion ????..really??..same guy was stating abhi isnt an indian because of his mustache angle

HoXJgdv.jpg

Their airchief tried to cover up something as simple and as clear as this...
i6TA4Hq.jpg

Which makes me beleive that the reason why IAF accepted mi17 crash was to squash sometging sinster..probably something more embrassing which is..loss of su30 & the fact that mi17 was on SAR mission
like former DGISPR said maybe the bumb they used had a drill machine, it drilled a hole in the wall entered and only destroyed the interior. vedick techlology.

like former DGISPR said maybe the bumb they used had a drill machine, it drilled a hole in the wall entered and only destroyed the interior. vedick techlology.
or someone needs to tell them how big is 50 cm...if it isn't visible in 50cm resolution from European satellites than i doubt it was even a drill...had to be phase technology that phased through the roof or may be they used star terk technology "beam in" tech

Back
Top Bottom