What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

or someone needs to tell them how big is 50 cm...if it isn't visible in 50cm resolution from European satellites than i doubt it was even a drill...had to be phase technology that phased through the roof or may be they used star terk technology "beam in" tech
the imagination can run wild with strange phantasies which is normal daily thing for indians. making up things backed with immense universal powered phantasy engine can produce many gems for our entertainment.

Query from an Iranian member. I am moving it here as it falls under the scope of this thread.

there is no evidence of su-30 its several month i ask for evidence of that and only get evidence of nig-21 . thay Su-30 shotdown to me is exactly like India claim about f-16 shotdown.

what conspiracy theory showme a pic of dawned Su-30MKI

I don't believe in media stunt with no evidence.
here is a study that I can appreciate

if you have evidence to suggest something else please provide it I'm all eye and ear
and please don't provide media stunt as evidence other wise I have to post this stunts from indian
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...istani-f-16-says-iaf/articleshow/68780475.cms

Query from an Iranian member. I am moving it here as it falls under the scope of this thread.
Simple su 30 kill is claim not visual confirmed ...based upon data ..
But its not like mig21 claim...

claimig that aim120c killed a su30 is plausible has happened before ....

but mig21 (without firing a short range missle) did a kill with r73 where itself was prey of a BVR? Does that even make sense..especially since PAF had AWECS on its side & IAF didnt

most of such videos on youtube are nothing but a load of BS. and as far as intrusion is concerned, the MKI can see upto 400 kms and your F16 will get a missile hit even before they see us coming. So dont believe too much on these nonsense videos.
Started with a 400km hit and ended with dodging :yahoo:

As I said I don't have problem with Mig-21 shotdown , there is evidence for that . but there is no evidence of SU-30 or F-16 shot down only claims without evidence . my question do you guys have any evidence for those two claim ? if not why you still insist on Su-30 and Indian are insisting on F-16 shot down claim .
why there is no satellite imagery of those two plane shot down but there is satelite immage for Mig-21

my question do you guys have any evidence for those two claim ?
Do you think we'd be jerking you 'bout for no reason?!!

We're on Page #643. Just goto page #1 & start flipping through page by page. I'm a 100% certain you'll get your evidence there.

I guess Putin is not happy with India having his modern jet SU-30 shot down by an old American made F-16 of Pakistan :lol:

1587532638-picsay.jpg

Do you think we'd be jerking you 'bout for no reason?!!

We're on Page #643. Just goto page #1 & start flipping through page by page. I'm a 100% certain you'll get your evidence there.
Can you point me to the evidence. I could only find Mig-21 evidence.

I guess Putin is not happy with India having his modern jet SU-30 shot down by an old American made F-16 of Pakistan :lol:

View attachment 626018
Do you have any evidence about SU-30MKI ? There is nothing in open source media . do you have any evidence.

Can you point me to the evidence. I could only find Mig-21 evidence.

Do you have any evidence about SU-30MKI ? There is nothing in open source media . do you have any evidence.
No there is zilch available on Internet or anyone on the forum. Only thing available is an exploded AMRAAM in the hands of Indians. The question is why its proximity fused has gone off???

No there is zilch available on Internet or anyone on the forum. Only thing available is an exploded AMRAAM in the hands of Indians. The question is why its proximity fused has gone off???
Maybe not proximity switch . it can be that you fired to missile toward Indian fighter and after the first one destroyed the fighter the second one had no target to engage so it self destruct over India . or maybe you fired one but because it was near india part of the missile fall in India and they got it (it's possible depended on the distance)

Or there was no aim 120 and India showed a forgery after all you claimed you used jf-17 not f-16 and I believe only your f-16 use aim-120.

Maybe not proximity switch . it can be that you fired to missile toward Indian fighter and after the first one destroyed the fighter the second one had no target to engage so it self destruct over India . or maybe you fired one but because it was near india part of the missile fall in India and they got it (it's possible depended on the distance)

Or there was no aim 120 and India showed a forgery after all you claimed you used jf-17 not f-16 and I believe only your f-16 use aim-120.
Dear indian troll.
Pakistan didn't use the F-16 to strike targets inside India. It was done by Mirage 3/5 and JF-17. F-16s were providing air cover from inside Pakistan. So when your nandu and avenger 1 tried to engage our package, got an amraam up their arse. The rest of your falcon eaters kept disengaging or dodging. To which I think they were deliberately kept at *dodging* so that our strike package could easily do their job. According to PAF they could have shot 9 indian jets but were only cleared to shot 2. also sometimes ask why the death count from the chopper crash went from 3 to 6 after few hours.

Dear indian troll.
Pakistan didn't use the F-16 to strike targets inside India. It was done by Mirage 3/5 and JF-17. F-16s were providing air cover from inside Pakistan. So when your nandu and avenger 1 tried to engage our package, got an amraam up their arse. The rest of your falcon eaters kept disengaging or dodging. To which I think they were deliberately kept at *dodging* so that our strike package could easily do their job. According to PAF they could have shot 9 indian jets but were only cleared to shot 2. also sometimes ask why the death count from the chopper crash went from 3 to 6 after few hours.
you only claim twobut show evidence of one.
show us evidence of any second shot down .
and answer the fact . that you claim you used only JF-17 and Mirage but no F-16 then explain to us AIM-120 part in India.

and before posting blah, blah , blah check with who you are talking.
and I don't care how many you could shot down ,9 or 90 it's mnot matter wht mater is that you only provide evidence for one so its only Mig-21 no matter how much insult you are sending toward me unless you provide fact that point to something else.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom