What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Its no rocket science that when Mig fell at an angular level, one wing was destroyed and the other one has gone through a shock.

Hence the missiles on the burnt wing were completely burnt while the other two missiles absorbed the shock and broke down (fell) here and there. Usually, when an aircraft crashes, the investigation radius is more than 3 miles in either direction.

And this peanut head is crying out loud because the cameraman failed to cover the radius of 4 feet around the fuselage crash.

R73 is installed on station 1-5, when installed with R77 due to weight distribution factor. Hence, its very much possible that upon impact, the R73 would have broken away (hence the pieces)

Its simple physics. This suriya guy is just a hindutuva. Wasting our time to save face.

Yes, awesome find.

Perhaps...you, @Suriya and @Jackdaws outta take a drive to IAF's HQ and present your findings. I mean, if the IAF and a Million Military Commentators couldn't spot your find - well you'll be given the Highest Civilian Medal for busting the PAF's narrative.

Who knows, you just may end up on The Tonight Show.

Congratulations. You're Heros.

@Suriya - You cease to amaze me. Truly.

If the PAF were to hold your hand, take you to the site where the missiles are preserved, show you everything you need to know including Serial Numbers & all.

You'd come back here, and start the same conversation all over again.
If we were to believing PAF's words alone, then this thread wouldn't have reached 650 pages , over last year we've seen some stongly holded views change e.g use of F-16 and Pakistan saying it's F-16 shot down su30 while popular perception was Jf-17 did it.

I've made few simple points and that too based on what i see at the crash site and it's for everyone to check it out for themselves.

1. Right side wing is relatively undamaged.
2.Right side R-77 is visible under the wing.
3. Right side pylon used by R-73 is also seen and not much damaged.
4. But Right side R-73 is nowhere to be
seen near the slightly damaged pylon.
5. In a bigger video with 16 min survey of the crash site, part of R-73 are missing
6. The same R-73 which is put on display by Pakistai with all it parts found.
7. I say all it's parts because in other three missiles in display we see, have one or more major parts missing as they were said to be burned in crash fire.

Yes, awesome find.

Perhaps...you, @Suriya and @Jackdaws outta take a drive to IAF's HQ and present your findings. I mean, if the IAF and a Million Military Commentators couldn't spot your find - well you'll be given the Highest Civilian Medal for busting the PAF's narrative.

Who knows, you just may end up on The Tonight Show.

Congratulations. You're Heros.

Social distancing. Lol.

For the record, don't count me in any narrative that isn't conclusive. India's or Pakistan's.

Being an Indian, I would obviously like to believe that an F16 was shot down and being a Pakistani I am sure that you would like to believe that a second Indian fighter jet was. Neither has been conclusively proven.

Only fact we all know is that Abhinandan entered Pak airspace and was shot down. And that India shot down its own chopper - which I think is the the bigger problem. Abhinandan was doing his job. The idiots who shot down own chopper were not.

R73 is installed on station 1-5, when installed with R77 due to weight distribution factor. Hence, its very much possible that upon impact, the R73 would have broken away (hence the pieces)

Its simple physics. This suriya guy is just a hindutuva. Wasting our time to save face.
Dude, this is the R-73 missile Pakistan put of display saying it found all four missiles of Mig21. This R-73 is the least damaged missile among all four.

D2LH_L_X0AAv2I9

images

Indian "Mahaan" Air Phorsewa is the only "Larakoo Bimaan" weho can shoot down enemy jet without firing any Missiles, and crashing will all missiles.

Dude, this is the R-73 missile Pakistan put of display saying it found all four missiles of Mig21. This R-73 is the least damaged missile among all four.

D2LH_L_X0AAv2I9

images
So all 4 is there, what your point does mig21 carried more than 4 missiles are you blind your mental disease has no cure

Indian "Mahaan" Air Phorsewa is the only "Larakoo Bimaan" weho can shoot down enemy jet without firing any Missiles, and crashing will all missiles.
I think as per @Suriya there was other R-73 in abhi's cockpit than he was open his cockpit during the flight and fired that R-73 by hand at our f16 hence our f16 was being shot down by his mig 21 unfortunately:(:lol::rofl:

Its no rocket science that when Mig fell at an angular level, one wing was destroyed and the other one has gone through a shock.

Hence the missiles on the burnt wing were completely burnt while the other two missiles absorbed the shock and broke down (fell) here and there. Usually, when an aircraft crashes, the investigation radius is more than 3 miles in either direction.

And this peanut head is crying out loud because the cameraman failed to cover the radius of 4 feet around the fuselage crash.

Indians expects that a 6 ton fighter shot by a missile will gently hug the ground and will land itself without its pilot and random civillians will record its wreckage, check whether missiles are fired or not.

So all 4 is there, what your point does mig21 carried more than 4 missiles are you blind your mental disease has no cure
My point simple, in the relative undamaged condition of right side R-73 pylon and R-77 under the wing suggest, R-73 should have been found with pylon or at least some parts of R-73 attached to pylon.
Interestingly, R-73 parts except seeker head are not see anywhere near the crash site itself. Also an
'undamaged' R-73 put on display by Pakistan couldn't have been found scattered away from the crash site.

1. That means R-73 put on display by Pakistan didn't come from Abhi's Mig21.

2. It also mean Abhi's R-73 had already been fired before the Mig crashed.

Last edited:
THis person still believes it was a Jf17 block 2 shot down the mighty indian SU30 MKI. There are lot more people like him. There was so much propaganda around 27th feb, when Pakistan made few correction nobody paid attention to them.
So what i ha e neighbour who believes the world is flat and is bigshot engnr..whats the relevance of one guy or half dozen ..what does it had to do with indian missing its targets, being outgunned by PAF, shooting down its own helicopter and being jammed, violated and blinded

My point simple, in the relative undamaged condition right side R-73 pylon and R-77 under the wing suggest, R-73 should have been found with pylon or at least some part of R-73 attached to pylon.
Interestingly, R-73 parts except seeker head are not see any where near the crash site itself. Also
undamaged R-73 on display by pakistan couldn't have found scattered away from the crash site.

Ok abhi fired R-73 now happy, and same goes to your fake AMRAAM debris which proved to be Taiwanese AMRAAM C5 by its serial number so what you stupid

The same guy was claiming abhi isnt an indian because of his mustache angle..untill you tube videos surfaces up..the guy was lucky that he was well known or india might have said he is pakistani pilot ..this isnt a "professonal" airforce anymore

This is how abhi shot the f16

My point simple, in the relative undamaged condition right side R-73 pylon and R-77 under the wing suggest, R-73 should have been found with pylon or at least some part of R-73 attached to pylon.
Interestingly, R-73 parts except seeker head are not see any where near the crash site itself. Also
undamaged R-73 on display by pakistan couldn't have found scattered away from the crash site.

Do you know how dumb you sound..
Just take the above explanation i gave its more resonable

Back
Top Bottom