What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

The reasoning is, right side of the wing isn't damaged enough as seen in the clip it's being intact, so it very unlikely the missile would get completely detached while it's bigger sister R-77 is still there attached to the same wing and seen lying pressed under it

Bold part is pure guesswork

You bharatis have anything solid other thsn guesswork? Or poor performance of IAF has left you with nothing but guesswork?

The reasoning is, right side of the wing isn't damaged enough as seen in the clip it's being intact, so it very unlikely the missile would get completely detached while it's bigger sister R-77 is still there attached to the same wing and seen lying pressed under it
OH BAHI THERE ARE OTHER PICTURES OF WRECKAGE THAT CLEARLY SHOWED R-73 IN THE AREA TENS OF METER OF MAIN WRECKAGE, AND AS FOR YOU OPINION ABOUT WHY NOT R-77 DE-ATTACHED FROM THE WING, IN MY PERSONAL OPINIONS ( I COULD BE WRONG) R-77 IS LARGER MISSILES AND FITTED NEAR TO WING TIP (OUT WING PYLONS) AMRRAM STRUCK IN THE INNER SIDE OF FUSELAGE OF YOUR MIG-21 HENCE DAMAGE THE PYLONS OF R-73 AND THEREFORE R-73 DE-ATTACHED FROM THE PYLONS AND LANDS FEW TENS OF METERS AWAY FROM THE WRECKAGE

awesome find by indian @Suriya i i am sure this evidence was unearthed just few days back as indians reenacted the 27th feb dog fight and this time for the first time they actually managed to shoot down f16 but also found out that mig crashed and was not shot down!!

amazing people!! fkers got some next level iq are they even humans at times i feel like indians are humble and living among us apes and helping us by their superior intelligence! serving the humanity!

OH BAHI THERE ARE OTHER PICTURES OF WRECKAGE THAT CLEARLY SHOWED R-73 IN THE AREA TENS OF METER OF MAIN WRECKAGE,
Show me those pictures if you have any.
Yes, i've seen two seekers of R-73 missiles, but picture of seeker head alone means nothing.
Pakistan show all parts of right side R-73 in display, if you've pictures of those parts lying near the crash site show it because I've seen a number of clips of the crash site and none them show R-73 parts expect the seeker head.

Yes, i've seen two seekers of R-73 missiles, but picture of seeker head alone means nothing.
Pakistan show all parts of right side R-73 in display, if you've pictures of those parts lying near the crash site show it because I've seen a number of clips of the crash site and none them show R-73 parts expect the seeker head.
DO YOU READ MY WHOLE POST

expect the seeker head.
AND THAT THE PROOF THAT R-73 LANDED IN THE AREA (SEEKER HEAD WAS THERE) AND REST OF MISSILES WERE BURN BECAUSE OF IMPACT

HERE IT IS
MIG.jpg

AND DON'T TELL ME ITS THE OTHER R-73

@seven0seven I commend you for your patience but why are you even bothering?

Our Indian friends like @Suriya are desperate and will try to find any clutches and conspiracies to make themselves feel better. You need to understand the mindset, they were promised a total domination from the RSS similar to how the Israelis dominate. Do you remember the chatter among Indians here of how the MIG21 Bisons were enough to obliterate the PAF. But what they found on Feb 27 is that they are helpless infront of an aggressive PAF, this is why our friend @Suriya is desperately trying to make himself feel better.

I would suggest @seven0seven , ignore the troll and save your sanity. Would you ever get in a discussion about quantum computing with a 50 year old illiterate retard? Please save your sanity and ignore the trolls who have no idea what they are talking about.

No, see this picture, it's right side R-73 and R-77 Pakistan put on for display. All parts of R-73 found.
images

That's Left side R-73.

Yes, all of PAF's fleet was shot down by Abhi in his MIG21. Are you happy now? Go get some coffee and eat some biscuits.

IAF is Number 1, better then USAF.

Happy

awesome find by indian @Suriya i i am sure this evidence was unearthed just few days back as indians reenacted the 27th feb dog fight and this time for the first time they actually managed to shoot down f16 but also found out that mig crashed and was not shot down!!

amazing people!! fkers got some next level iq are they even humans at times i feel like indians are humble and living among us apes and helping us by their superior intelligence! serving the humanity!

Pic of the Day

images (13).jpeg

Yes, all of PAF's fleet was shot down by Abhi in his MIG21. Are you happy now? Go get some coffee and eat some biscuits.

IAF is Number 1, better then USAF.

Happy
Why are you getting hyper we can discuss logically and @seven0seven doesn't agree with me, so you too don't have to go crazy either.

@seven0seven I commend you for your patience but why are you even bothering?

Our Indian friends like @Suriya are desperate and will try to find any clutches and conspiracies to make themselves feel better. You need to understand the mindset, they were promised a total domination from the RSS similar to how the Israelis dominate. Do you remember the chatter among Indians here of how the MIG21 Bisons were enough to obliterate the PAF. But what they found on Feb 27 is that they are helpless infront of an aggressive PAF, this is why our friend @Suriya is desperately trying to make himself feel better.

I would suggest @seven0seven , ignore the troll and save your sanity. Would you ever get in a discussion about quantum computing with a 50 year old illiterate retard? Please save your sanity and ignore the trolls who have no idea what they are talking about.
CAN YOU YOU HAVE A WHOLE ANNOTATED IMAGE OF CRASH SITE, WHERE ALL AAMS OF MIG-21 WERE VISIBLE ON IMAGE, I LOST THIS IMAGE SOMEHOW CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME???

Why are you getting hyper we can discuss logically and @seven0seven doesn't agree with me, so you too don't have to go crazy either.
because there were proofs that oppose your theory otherwise

@Suriya - You cease to amaze me. Truly.

If the PAF were to hold your hand, take you to the site where the missiles are preserved, show you everything you need to know including Serial Numbers & all.

You'd come back here, and start the same conversation all over again.

I'm not speaking of denial. I'm merely suggesting that its time - to let it go.

The problem with you and your fellow compatriots is that you just can't accept, or want to accept the fact that you got beat.

Just move on, and hope the next time there is an aerial encounter - you might finally get the best of the PAF.

Odds are pretty much against you, but hey...there is always hope.

Yes and then again few days back ISI backed Mujahideen killed few mighty Indian NARCOS or black cats whatever you call them and as the ISI has taken a back due to mighty IAF strikes, super power India was forced to lock down some 8 Million Kashmiris.. So much of new norm set by super power of the east... And don't forget
"Agar Rafael Hota To Nateeja Kuch aur Hota"
And then u sent a spice jet with military code.... Bloody loosers

You do realize you are the ones who keep calling us a Super power. Why such an inferiority complex?

CAN YOU YOU HAVE A WHOLE ANNOTATED IMAGE OF CRASH SITE, WHERE ALL AAMS OF MIG-21 WERE VISIBLE ON IMAGE, I LOST THIS IMAGE SOMEHOW CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME???
These guys will keep coming back with new theories. You will explain it to one and a few days later several more will appear without going through the previous discussion.

Question ❔ they should answer is what they did in response to bombs landing in/ around their military garrisons; still sitting tight I guess.

Having said that IAF certainly has numerical superiority overall in terms of number of fighters as well as number of BVR fighters. It comes down to how many fighters they are willing to throw at PAF (which it seems has the longer stick aka AIM 120 at this time).

27th Feb was a skirmish and could have been an opening chapter to a war which thankfully did not happen. I believe IAF was defeated in detail on that day in that specific sector due to careful planning and execution. One should not think that every engagement in an all out war will be like that.

Back
Top Bottom