What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Indian FO says, have no knowledge if anything happened at the LOC.

Lol

I think we should do a bigger LOL on PAF . Who has acted no different to FO.

Seriously it amazes me how naive people we have!!!

We'll nuke your entire coast line , no going back for your ships then , they can stay at sea forever
Come on. Nuking coastline? You are a senior member. After all these years you must have realized that there will be no nuclear attack from either side.

When PAF showed up you ran , you should have stayed on for longer and actually engaged in air to air combat.

"Air Kabadi" doesn't count , although for this also you'll get payback , wait and see
We broke your defences that were supposedly on High Alert, moved way ahead till KPK ,bombed it and came back safely.
Call it air kabaddi or whatever to save your dignity, we won't strip it away .
We got what we wanted.

IAF will be ready. If things get way ugly, India might start naval blockade. IN is our strongest asset.

Kindly check news. Indian FO confirmed it.

Naval blockade is full scale war anti ship missiles, ballistic missiles will be used. indian govt has called this so called strike a non military strike themselves which means they do not want escalation.

In any way, if its true that india struck, indias air assets might be facing unconventional warfare as have indias ground forces. iran does it successfully.

Thats the advantage of quantity brother ... When 500+ attacking jets coming towards you

Wesy aik bat ha.. India na to sari world ko bata dia we attacked terrorists camps...hum kia batain gay PAF na kidhar attack kia IOK ma...lol
Exactly. Indian FS said we avoided civilian and military areas. Only terror camp was targeted.

i think today you win.we were caught off guard.
I think, PAF was ready. But the entire region is so vast and they didn't have enough time to cover all sectors at all time. We will see more patrols by both IAF and PAF now. IAF will be patrolling to ensure that PAF don't retaliate. IAF surprised PAF. I personally feel that both airforces are highly professional but IAF have better equipments now.

We broke your defences that were supposedly on High Alert, moved way ahead till KPK ,bombed it and came back safely.
We got what we wanted.

You didn't bomb KPK bharati

You bombed balakot that is a divided village on loc

IMG_20190226_113432.jpg

We got what we wanted.
Oh hello mister . Don't have a breakdown . You are mentally ill . Moron , the place where Indian jets dropped their payload was balakot , near LoC. Your own journalists confirm this . So don't let the emotions over flow you clumsy f#ckhole ....

Back
Top Bottom