What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Confusion in the fog of news

Jabba top is fine

Clearly lying to you guys again

Unlike ISPR, who first claimed that Indian jet tried to intrude in Pakistan airspace were chased away and then several hours later changed their story to how they dropped their payload first in Balakot, while being chased away.

Hmm, no camps here, what the f? They laid waste over a freaking forest.

Poor trees.

i think they missed a mountain top which i can see here from my home in muzaffarabad. and when the glide bomb missed the mountain top it fell behind the mountain which is balakot region.

They came 4 to 5 miles inside Pakistan...…………….. They bombed (whatever) …………. They went back …………. They even had lock on JF-17(who knows) ………..
My Question is...……..
Where were our SAM system...….. Where was our Air Defence...….

@MastanKhan , @Tps43 , @graphican , @django , @Zarvan , @Imran Khan , @Moonlight , @ghazi52 , @Rafi , @Windjammer , @Yaseen1 , @Path-Finder , @war&peace , @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @PaklovesTurkiye , @Zibago …… @Enigma_
We had CAP till 3 AM and just after cap they came inside

Unlike ISPR, who first claimed that Indian jet tried to intrude in Pakistan airspace were chased away and then several hours later changed their story to how they dropped their payload first in Balakot, while being chased away.

Yeah balakot

That is right next to loc. Not one in kpk

Clearly your foreign seceratery is lying.

oh yeah yeah, I too have beaten four of your guys when i was in kuwait and till the time i lived there the entire chota pakistan locality lived in fear. maybe we can meet someday for a duel.
something burning lier do say. have you ever travele out of your village. do you even know where is kuwaití on map?

India airstrike in Pakistan: IAF crosses LoC first time since 1971 war
The last time IAF crossed the LoC and used the Mirage aircraft was during the 1971 war. Even during the 1999 Kargil war, the IAF had not crossed over to the LoC.

IndiaToday_New_Website_Logo-647x363.png

• India Today Web Desk
  • New Delhi
  • February 26, 2019
  • UPDATED: February 26, 2019 11:50 IST

Two weeks after the Pulwama terror attack, India on Tuesday crossed over Line of Control (LoC) and destroyed the JeM, LeT and Hizbul Mujahideen training camps at around 3:30 am. The Indian Air Force (IAF) used 12 Mirage aircraft and dropped 1000 kilograms of bombs on the terror launch pads across the Pakistan occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir).

The last time IAF crossed the LoC and used the Mirage aircraft was during the 1971 war. Even during the 1999 Kargil war, the IAF had not crossed over to the LoC. The countries world over observe extreme caution when they decide to violate a foreign country's airspace as doing so is considered to be an act of war.

India strikes Pakistan LIVE Updates

Today, IAF did not just strike sites at Chikoti and Muzaffarabad close to the LoC, it also went deep inside the Pakistani territory to destroy the terror launch pads i.e., Balakot sector. In other words, India not just crossed LoC, it attacked Pakistan.

Pakistan on Tuesday claimed that IAF fighter jets crossed the LoC and returned after the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) scrambled war planes. Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Asif Ghafoor tweeted early Tuesday and Radio

Pakistan claimed that the IAF planes dropped payload in haste before leaving, which fell near Balakot in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

The alleged incident took place in the Muzaffarabad sector, claimed Radio Pakistan.

The airstrike in Pakistan follows a suicide bombing attack on a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) convoy in Pulwama on February 14 that killed 40 troopers.

Also Read | Pakistani drone shot down in Gujarat border this morning
Also Read | Mirage jets destroy Pakistan terror camp with 1,000 kg bombs in pre-dawn strike: Sources
Also Watch | Watch: Josh is high, says Shivraj Chouhan

Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new India Today app. Download from

Back
Top Bottom