What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

And then there are those countries without a face who hide their incompetence like the black box of the Mi-17 until the dust settles.....BTW, your clay footed warlords holding up AMRAAM pieces is like someone getting thrashed with their own stick.
Come on everybody knows BLACK BOX was stolen by KASHMIRI MUJAHIDEEN, whats the issue?

Really, what good is it to them.....and if that was the case, why they never revealed it later.

Another question, how did the Kashmiri's recognize the Black Box out of all the mechanical debris? It is not as if it has the words "Black Box, do not steal" written on it.

Another question, how did the Kashmiri's recognize the Black Box out of all the mechanical debris? It is not as if it has the words "Black Box, do not steal" written on it.

Injun army ate it, because they were so hungry.

AESA are already in use. Look back at my prior mails.

I dont think its a radar. I feel its a jamming pod. We heared the rumours that jf17 is being modified serve the role. Never knew that it is already done. @messiach @airomerix can u please reveal whats the reality if AESA

Back
Top Bottom