What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

AESA are already in use. Look back at my prior mails.

Do you know anything about the in-house development some people are claiming? Or its not reality, cause we don't have the necessary know how to TR modules etc.

wish they had it sunk.

If it was folks like you US and USSR would have fought world war 3 long ago

And pak and India exchange of nuclear ☢️ weapons long ago

How many incursions by Russia eastern block bombers, fighters and naval ships since 1950/60 into US and nato airspace and seas ? Do you have any idea ?

It’s very easy for someone with no background or actual responsively to say things
;)

If it was folks like you US and USSR would have fought world war 3 long ago

And pak and India exchange of nuclear ☢️ weapons long ago

How many incursions by Russia eastern block bombers, fighters and naval ships since 1950/60 into US and nato airspace and seas ? Do you have any idea ?

It’s very easy for someone with no background or actual responsively to say things
;)

why do you bring in US and USSR, they knew what were they against and what would be the consequences. here scenario discussed is about Indo-Pak.
we are against a much bigger enemy and it is regional. no big powers will let it go outside the region. this is one thing.
the other thing is as much we make it big it would have grown that way hence the response. we limit it and curtail our response.
you talk about nuclear exchange, it will always have a different scenario and that has many factors.

and don't talk to me of background since you do not know me, have no habit of chest thumping. i do not belittle people so avoid.

Last edited:
@Ghessan
Let me take the liberty to interject and lay it out to you how I see the things that went down at around that time. Our armed forces were at total high alert and we foiled their multiple attempts to create mayhem. What we could ill afford to do was to engage the enemy in a long drawn conflict, which many (myself included) of us thought would have led to if we had ...
1) Shot down more planes
2) Sunk their sub
3) Destroyed more check posts around the LOC

Bottom Line: We purposefully avoided humiliating the enemy to an extent where it would have become necessary for them to escalate to save face (election year and all). We were in no economic position to fight a war of our choosing and fight it at our terms. We still aren't. Hence we sent the message across that although we don't want war ... but if compelled ... we are more than up to the task of defending ourselves. So, in the meanwhile we should be and are re-building our economic resources and bolstering our military capabilities ... for such a time when war is either thrust upon us or it becomes economically viable to engage the enemy on our terms and achieve our long term strategic goals (if need be).

Last edited:
@Ghessan
Let me take the liberty to interject and lay it out to you how I see the things that went down at around that time. Our armed forces were at total high alert and we foiled their multiple attempts to create mayhem. What we could ill afford to do was to engage the enemy in a long drawn conflict, which many (myself included) of us thought would have led to if we had ...
1) Shot down more planes
2) Sunk their sub
3) Destroyed more check posts around the LOC

Bottom Line: We purposefully avoided humiliating the enemy to an extent where it would have become necessary for them to escalate to save face (election year and all). We were in no economic position to fight a war of our choosing and fight it at our terms. We still aren't. Hence we sent the message across that although we don't want war ... but if compelled ... we are more than up to the task of defending ourselves. So, in the meanwhile we should be and are re-building our economic resources and bolstering our military capabilities ... for such a time when war is either thrust upon us or it becomes economically viable to engage the enemy on our terms and achieve our long term strategic goals (if need be).

I thank you, everyone has a point and we used to stick to it. we always have narratives on our sides and with the foreseeable strength of that narrative we extend our reach but then we have a limit to it.

whereas opportunity has its liberty to no limit, which if compromised, die the same time.

the answer is in your narrative above when you said election year stuff. they were not ready beyond the adventurism due to same very reason and it would never go beyond even whatever escalation level we defined.
it is evident from Modi politics even his generals spitting politics till today leads to the same conclusion and that's it.

although future has its own plans but who knows how bloody it can be and to whom, but the readiness is the clue.

the answer is in your narrative above when you said election year stuff. they were not ready beyond the adventurism due to same very reason and it would never go beyond even whatever escalation level we defined
The crux of the matter is that when you are dealing with an extremist, fascist and retrogressive element like Modi and his RSS cohorts ... that boundary limit does not exist. The point is even more accentuated by his Kashmir Article 370 and the CAB bill shenanigans. He didn't hesitate to plunge India in strife and unrest to further his political agenda. He would not have hesitated a single bit to go to war with Pakistan had the losses been more embarrassing than what he could have handled politically and via media propaganda.

The crux of the matter is that when you are dealing with an extremist, fascist and retrogressive element like Modi and his RSS cohorts ... that boundary limit does not exist. The point is even more accentuated by his Kashmir Article 370 and the CAB bill shenanigans. He didn't hesitate to plunge India in strife and unrest to further his political agenda. He would not have hesitated a single bit to go to war with Pakistan had the losses been more embarrassing than what he could have handled politically and via media propaganda.

very true about Modi and RSS:
but one has to understand the psyche, cowardliness develops tactics of backstabbing and that is what they are no doubt about it. we saw what they did and are doing within their country and damn care about the world defines them clearly well. people with this thinking can do anything they want where they are at ease with no or minimal opposition. but they will always stand down when opponent his hard and they know their worth.

war is to face the front and that comes only when one gives up on that bad habit of backstabbing which they will never give up.

so we will always see misadventures and must be ready for them. although there is always a way to end them, hit them hard, it bring many things to the table.

when you say Modi is furthering his agenda, explain very well that he was in no mood to further escalate the situation after 27 Feb rather he had those political goals we evidenced latter.

ISPR in fog of war made mistake of double counting abhinandan as 2 pilots.
In this interview conducted in March 2019 (no more fog of war) he claimed havign two pilots.

DGISPR owning the only 1 pilot arrested. His mention of death of pilot can be termed as a propaganda. This clearly disregards all his previous theories of death of pilot.

The other pilot wasnt arrested he was taken directly to a hospital on medical grounds IMO.
There was no point in making a war trophy out of a dead corpse.However his name and uniform should be put up for public in due time.

In this interview conducted in March 2019 (no more fog of war) he claimed havign two pilots.

The other pilot wasnt arrested he was taken directly to a hospital on medical grounds IMO.
There was no point in making a war trophy out of a dead corpse.However his name and uniform should be put up for public in due time.

Enough of this dosra banda bullsh1t.

If it was su-30 or f-16 pilot then where is the footage?? just some villagers high on churus hallucinating dosra banda is not evidence. and ispr needs to grow the fk up and provide evidence for su-30 if it is gonna keep claiming this kill.

So sub was surfaced or at periscope depth.
it was right after Feb 27th, I think like, 1st of March. Wish the PN had sunk it.
No .actually Anti submarine warfare Squadron was chasing them for weeks!!!.So that explains they were caught in act somewhere during February before Feb 26th.They knew they were locked on and trapped.
They would occasionally come upto periscope depth , see the build up and then submerge.
In hopelessness they were taking a repetitive course and actions, a signal of surrender.Most likely the CO and XO were fired upon docking.

If it was su-30 or f-16 pilot then where is the footage?? just some villagers high on churus hallucinating dosra banda is not evidence. and ispr needs to grow the fk up and provide evidence for su-30 if it is gonna keep claiming this kill.

Why dont Indians gets the count of their Su30 released and get this mystery solved once and for all..
They dont leave anything to be used against PAF.

Why dont Indians gets the count of their Su30 released and get this mystery solved once and for all..
They dont leave anything to be used against PAF.

They could say they counted it and no loss, then what?
I do believe Su-30 may have been shot down but proof needs to be shown or else world will take you as a fool.

They could say they counted it and no loss, then what?
I do believe Su-30 may have been shot down but proof needs to be shown or else world will take you as a fool.

Pentagon, Kremlin and all other stakeholders are well aware of the Su-30 loss.

It's only the public which demands the proof and AHQ Islamabad could care less.

How do you know pentagon is aware of su-30 loss?

Pentagon knew on the night of 27th what has happened and what has not.

There is a division in AHQ which worked on the information decoded from the F-16s mission computer. The entire evidence was sent in a dossier to Pentagon via Air Attache in Washington DC.

This is something which only a few people outside of the circles know about hence I wouldn't press the matter further.

Back
Top Bottom