What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

We all know that a second pilot was involved.

Is this your own picture?

Don't think the main parachute deploys above 10000 ft. It only deploys when the pilot has fallen to an air breathable altitude

Last edited:
We all know that a second pilot was involved.

Is this your own picture?

Don't think the parachute deploys above 10000 ft. It only deploys when the pilot has fallen to an air breathable altitude

Parachute for pilot may deploy immediately. Because seat can’t sense what is the height below. What is he is flying over a 15000ft mountain. So thats not true

And thats my source : http://www.topedge.com/panels/aircraft/sites/kraft/km1.htm

And how come you know second pilot was there? All evidence we have in videos is of second chute.

@Windjammer @Side-Winder @HRK

01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png

Last edited:
Ispr later when talking to media confirmed that one pilot died so i think 2nd pilot belongs to israel and due to u.s pressure ispr is not releasing his details

Your entire theory about 2nd pilot and fog of war confusion is completely wrong. Don't present it as a fact on twitter or elsewhere and give Indians and others to discredit you entirely later on.

2nd Pilot died in CMH as per DG ISPR. PM IK also mentioned 2nd pilot.

Your entire theory about 2nd pilot and fog of war confusion is completely wrong. Don't present it as a fact on twitter or elsewhere and give Indians and others to discredit you entirely later on.

2nd Pilot died in CMH as per DG ISPR. PM IK also mentioned 2nd pilot.
There is no 2nd pilot.
IK quoted ISPR references which were wrong.
And NO pilot died in CMH.

There is no 2nd pilot.
IK quoted ISPR references which were wrong.
And NO pilot died in CMH.

You are stating in absolute manner. So let me ask, have you been informed ? Either DG ISPR lied constantly after 27 FEB or either you are putting wrong info out there. God Forbid if ISPR adopt your narrative. We will for sure become a laughing stock, our credibility will nose dive. No one will believe us afterwards. We will know shortly once DG ISPR hold another press conference.

P.S. DG ISPR said to Kamran Khan on 4th or 5th March that 2nd pilot died in CMH, He had plenty of time to correct himself but he didn't. So Unless he denies it. I'm not gonna believe your theory presented as absolute fact. If you want to become a laughing stock on twitter, go ahead. We need to be absolutely careful now what we have to put on twitter !

You are stating in absolute manner. So let me ask, have you been informed ? Either DG ISPR lied constantly after 27 FEB or either you are putting wrong info out there. God Forbid if ISPR adopt your narrative. We will for sure become a laughing stock, our credibility will nose dive. No one will believe us afterwards. We will know shortly once DG ISPR will hold another press conference.
Pal, the clear justification is that ISPR mis quoted several things, from two pilots to use of F16. And this was not appreciated in all circles of armed forces.
It's better to admit the lack of clarity in flow of information and Absense of sufficient time to confirm similar news coming from different sources, instead of coming up with unrealistic back up stories. Like, one pilot captured, 2 in area (news taken directly from mouth of locals who were confuse what they actually saw) and news regarding one pilot in custody and other in hospital.(abhi was moved to hospital during crisis) or coming up with unrealistic argumentative approach that 2nd Pilot Died! It's unprofessional, unjustified and trust breaching attitude.
If IAF can change its stance over and over again following clarity with time, then why can't DG ISPR?

Pal, the clear justification is that ISPR mis quoted several things, from two pilots to use of F16. And this was not appreciated in all circles of armed forces.
It's better to admit the lack of clarity in flow of information and Absense of sufficient time to confirm similar news coming from different sources, instead of coming up with unrealistic back up stories. Like, one pilot captured, 2 in area (news taken directly from mouth of locals who were confuse what they actually saw) and news regarding one pilot in custody and other in hospital.(abhi was moved to hospital during crisis) or coming up with unrealistic argumentative approach that 2nd Pilot Died! It's unprofessional, unjustified and trust breaching attitude.
If IAF can change its stance over and over again following clarity with time, then why can't DG ISPR?

Let ISPR deny it then. Until then Your argument has no value or factual thing in it because your theory if ISPR acknowledge after two months will destroy the entire Pakistani narrative.

And kindly don;t give indians cannon fodder to use it against us. Use I think, In my opinion, I believe this may have happened in your so called explanations. You are only theorizing, Not stating absolute facts based on any kind of proofs.

Let ISPR deny it then. Until then Your argument has no value or factual thing in it because your theory if ISPR acknowledge after two months will destroy the entire Pakistani narrative.

And kindly don;t give indians cannon fodder to use it against us. Use I think, In my opinion, I believe this may have happened in your so called explanations. You are only theorizing, Not stating absolute facts based on any kind of proofs.
I will not unnecessarily argue with you. But if u want to know the point I am making, check latest tweet by DG ISPR, he is categorically stating that TWO IAF jets were downed by PAF, but so far wreckage of only Mig21 is found. Some people initially mistook Mi17 wrecks as that of Su30, and this tweet again give Indian incentive that ISPR is confusing itself by mistaking wrecks of Mi17 being that of 2nd aircraft.

i dont understand why ISPR is finding it necessary to answer each and every claim of their's, something is cooking lets see what happens

ok these videos proves nothing nd absolutely nothing is clear in them...ab jese marzi commentry kar lo in par , chahay to F22 bhi gira lo is pe
Finally

One would like to see the other burnt up parts as well. But, by quirk of circumstances, parts of missiles that are actually found after they are expended have been displayed, while the parts that make the kill are not. Weird, don't you think?
See the other images where it was still attached to the pylon

I will not unnecessarily argue with you. But if u want to know the point I am making, check latest tweet by DG ISPR, he is categorically stating that TWO IAF jets were downed by PAF, but so far wreckage of only Mig21 is found. Some people initially mistook Mi17 wrecks as that of Su30, and this tweet again give Indian incentive that ISPR is confusing itself by mistaking wrecks of Mi17 being that of 2nd aircraft.
Are you sure some people and ispr can be equal?
ISPR took it time to come out on 27/2

Back
Top Bottom