What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor
@OfficialDGISPR

Repetitions don’t make truth of a lie. Despite claiming possession of evidence on shooting F16, IAF still short of presenting it. Don’t overlook Pakistan’s silence for not drum beating losses on Indian side. Fact is that PAF shot down two IAF jets, wreckage seen on ground by all.

10:43 AM - 8 Apr 2019

D3poM8cXkAUPiGg.png:large

Some people initially mistook Mi17 wrecks as that of Su30, and this tweet again give Indian incentive that ISPR is confusing itself by mistaking wrecks of Mi17 being that of 2nd aircraft.
Well some of the blame should be shared by the Pakistani Media.

I get it that our Media is not nearly as strong as that of the West and/or India. But false reporting (regarding Foreign events) should be filtered prior to making the on the hour news*.

*Every f#ckin' news appears to be 'BREAKING NEWS'.

Sadly, there are people in a news channels sitting on Google & YouTube - searching for whatever material possible. It has happened from the otherside, too.

All I know is that in most countries, if a news outlet was to print or air false information, needs to retract or face prosecution.

bhai is chumpo ko suno but serious na lo!
hahahaha just great....i assure you this chumpo is a real insider. believe me...watch his previous videos... his predictions turned out to be real stories (80% I guess)

I was watching something by Nadeem Paracha on twitter and something caught my eye.

In the video if you forward to 48 second mark you will notice that there is a press conference where their spoke person for MEA and Air Force is present and there is ticker on the top right of the screen which reads

"PAK F-16 SHOT DOWN BY GROUND FIRE"

Seriously this was also another version..... what else do they want to claim.

I wrote the above in another thread. So initially it seems they were claiming F-16 down by ground fire and not Mig-21.

Here is the link to confirming their initial claim of hit by ground fire.

As the PAF jets approached the LoC, the Indian Air Force (IAF) scrambled fighters. Retaliatory fire from the ground force forced the F-16s to return but not before one took a hit and went down.

//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68182512.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

F-16 down due to ground fire. this was their claim on 27 Feb.

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/iaf-downs-pakistan-air-force-f-16/326209

Hello Everyone,
IAF should be worried about Rafale Jets as well. i was going through Qatar rafale deal and guess what i found

"Qatari personnel will be trained at Base Aérienne 118 Mont-de-Marsan in southwestern France, Rochefort, and the Joint Intelligence Training Institute in Strasbourg. The first batch of pilots trained for Qatar in November 2017 were Pakistani exchange officers. Escadron de Chasse 04.030 was established at Mont-de-Marsan as the Qatar Rafale Squadron on Oct. 1, 2017. The Amir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al Thani, visited the Qatari Rafale Squadron at Mont-de-Marsan on July 6, 2018, accompanied by French defense minister Florence Parly.

Link: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2019-02-13/first-rafale-handed-over-qatar

Is that mean PAF pilots and engineers have more then enough knowledge of Rafale Avionics and ECM/ESM/ECCM systems plus how to deploy it properly.

Does that mean For IAF Rafales are compromised?

I was watching something by Nadeem Paracha on twitter and something caught my eye.

In the video if you forward to 48 second mark you will notice that there is a press conference where their spoke person for MEA and Air Force is present and there is ticker on the top right of the screen which reads

"PAK F-16 SHOT DOWN BY GROUND FIRE"

Seriously this was also another version..... what else do they want to claim.

I wrote the above in another thread. So initially it seems they were claiming F-16 down by ground fire and not Mig-21.

Here is the link to confirming their initial claim of hit by ground fire.

As the PAF jets approached the LoC, the Indian Air Force (IAF) scrambled fighters. Retaliatory fire from the ground force forced the F-16s to return but not before one took a hit and went down.

//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68182512.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

F-16 down due to ground fire. this was their claim on 27 Feb.

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/iaf-downs-pakistan-air-force-f-16/326209

Indians are always coming up with some fairy tales, only in their wonderful fantasies they have killed 350+ terrorists and shot down a Pakistani F-16 while the reality is their MIG-21 Pilot W/C Abhi is still having PTSD

That exactly is puzzling (rather than loss of Su30). If I remember correctly during press conference by Indian Army, it was called an act of war, still no response. What are they waiting for ? Elections ? surprised by Pakistan response or better senses has prevailed due to influence of global players ?
So indirectly you're admitting you're a bunch of pussies.

Back
Top Bottom