What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Nothing clear from heretbh

Ok here is the hint..
The sun rises from the east and you can make out the sun's position and thi is early morning..
The video is recorded in Kashmir near LOC..
Now work out the relative position of the jets?

upload_2019-4-4_21-58-2.png

upload_2019-4-4_22-0-53.png

Crux of the matter is we need high mega pixel camera ready when there is situation like this...
PTV doesn't have those for any events & you expect them to be available in small towns & villages...

The accident happened at 3am when there was no traffic. I have a gut feeling that these are the people who got killed when PAF took down IAF's jets. They're just making up shit to justify the killed to their families and media.
Or drunk driving and an electric pole took them out. Whoa cares

If any autopsy done it will revealed what caused their death . A dead body due to road accident and by destroyed fighter aircraft surly will different.
Can you explain how it would be different. The car and fighter jet both would suffer from frontal impact with similar patterns of sheer injuries to body and brain. There are no autopsy tools to suggest thhat one is more severe than the other. So your statement needs qualification.
A

"One thing for sure in Indian Armed forces, they do not hide their casualties (men). .." Only BS. Indians kept denying that any IAF plane was shot down by PAF. They knew fully well they were lying by claiming that all the planes and pilot are accounted for for the whole day. That BS ended only after Pak released videos of the pilot and Bison wreckage. Even after that they kept lying about F-16. And still lying about that. Dude you too are lying here. Be ashamed of yourself for continuous lies and getting busted repeatedly.
There is no reason for me to be ashamed of.. There is your truth and there is my truth and lastly the eternal truth.. I guess you are enough matured to understand the phrase..

The Su-30 that was shot down by PAF took off from Awantipur Air Base. This is a lot more than fishy

Would be interesting to find out which aircraft were they assigned to before death.

So the Indian members claiming Indian Army does not hide it's dead soldiers were right, they just change their cause of death.

One of them apparently SU-30

Exactly my thoughts.

If any autopsy done it will revealed what caused their death . A dead body due to road accident and by destroyed fighter aircraft surly will different.

"One thing for sure in Indian Armed forces, they do not hide their casualties (men). .." Only BS. Indians kept denying that any IAF plane was shot down by PAF. They knew fully well they were lying by claiming that all the planes and pilot are accounted for for the whole day. That BS ended only after Pak released videos of the pilot and Bison wreckage. Even after that they kept lying about F-16. And still lying about that. Dude you too are lying here. Be ashamed of yourself for continuous lies and getting busted repeatedly.

The accident happened at 3am when there was no traffic. I have a gut feeling that these are the people who got killed when PAF took down IAF's jets. They're just making up shit to justify the killed to their families and media.

Or drunk driving and an electric pole took them out. Whoa cares

Looks like 2nd SU30 pilot also accounted for...……. waiting for dead mirage pilots to die again in "traffic accidents"
The deceased officer was from Administrative branch and belonged to 126 Ground Duty officers course.
D3UBVizU4AE7y5T

Note: Website has not updated ranks for some years.

Injured officer Wg Cdr HS Bagga was also from admin branch

His relative also confirmed he died in car accident yesterday:

IMG-20190405-095232.jpg

This report confirms a gypsy suv with number 8B 97411 hit an electric pole.

https://kashmirage.net/2019/04/04/s...air-force-personnel-killed-in-pulwama-mishap/

You mean autopsy done by Indian doctors. On top of that Indian military doctors? Can you think of an Indian who is not a lying monster? Good luck.

There is no reason for me to be ashamed of.. There is your truth and there is my truth and lastly the eternal truth.. I guess you are enough matured to understand the phrase..
That's what I expected. Why an Indian ever be ashamed of lying?

You mean autopsy done by Indian doctors. On top of that Indian military doctors? Can you think of an Indian who is not a lying monster? Good luck.

That's what I expected. Why an Indian ever be ashamed of lying?
There is no point in further debating with you.. Neither I would go for questioning your level of comprehension or IQ.
Unless you stop observing the proceeding through prism of biasness and hatred towards fellow Indians, you wont understand the bloody point. We may or may not right, but then anything with labeled Indian would be allergic to you guyz.
Carry on the fantasies!!

Back
Top Bottom