What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Most of this is hogwash.

Yes, it is apparently... lots of activities are happening behind the scene. The media is being fed through ACM shahid Latif, Hilali, others. Like we were told through AAJ News/Geo that PAF is about to release Feb 27 clips ...but it is still on hold. From Last evening we are reading Israeli Involvement from all around. No reaction from Israeli Govt. or media!

Chances of this being true are remote ... I don't think that Israeli's are that stupid ... Secondly, it was a hot scramble so why would an Israeli be involved ...
correct. just overhyped liked an indian turd media... this is another wild flung conspiracies being evolved out of nowhere. i am amazed at the rubbish being spewed with no rationale.

correct. just overhyped liked an indian turd media... this is another wild flung conspiracies being evolved out of nowhere. i am amazed at the rubbish being spewed with no rationale.

Fog of war, and 24/7 news media with their dicks in their hands, wanking for the next "scoop" bane of the modern world.

Customer support at airfield likely mistaken for actual military personnel. It is like LM reps being on the ground at PAF Shahbaz being mistaken for USAF personnel on the ground.

It's official now. Two Indian planes were shot down by Pakistan Air Force on February 27,” Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi told parliament Wednesday. He named them as Squadron Leader Hassan Siddiqui and Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan

Did Israel ever used M2k's ?

No logic of Israeli Pilot in MKI Israel never operated russian plane

the other pilot died ...DG ISPR latest statement.... right? where is his body...or which country claimed or received the body? Where is the wreckage of other plane? it was said twice that the video will be shared with journalists. its been over 1 week now.
We've been talking about this day-in & day-out atleast 10 times a day.

If that news has to come out, it will. I doubt the DG ISPR is sitting on defence.pk & get pressured into releasing that footage.

In regard to the day which led to events of 27th Feb., and when the DG ISPR spoke on the matter. His statement could have raised some eyebrows in the Foreign Community and 'requested' the PAK Army to not releasing any evidence.

INDIA :-

7 mins ·

World Defence Forum
7 hrs ·
INDIA :-

India’s First F-16 Slayer: IAF Officially Credits Wing Commander Abhinandan For Downing Pakistani Jet...

The Indian Air Force on Wednesday (6 March) officially attributed the F-16 kill to Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, journalist Shiv Aroor reported. As per Aroor, the Wing Commander was the only IAF pilot in a group of eight who fired a R-73 missile against the aggressing Pakistani jets.

Incidentally, this news is a confirmation of earlier reports which stated that Wing Commander Abhinandan before ejecting from his MiG 21″ Bison” fighter jet over his radio transmission said “R-73” selected. He was believed to have let loose the Vympel R-73 air-to-air missile at the Pakistani F-16 fighter jet, which has now been confirmed.

Vathaman was reportedly among the six MiG-21s pilots who scrambled from Srinagar, along with Sukhoi 30MKIs, Mirage 2000s and MiG-29s being deployed to respond to the Pakistani fighters. “We knew that they (Pakistan) would react after our Balakot strikes, but did not expect them to retaliate so soon,” an officer was quoted as saying. The entire high altitude dogfight reportedly went on for for 15 minutes.

“The R-73 is better in such a melee. This is probably the first time MiG-21 has shot down an American F-16 anywhere in the world,” another officer said. IAF fighters managed to thwart the attempt by Pakistani fighters to target Indian installations via laser-guided bombs.

Whether my compatriots or fellow Indian members like it or not; most of the info handed out to the media at the briefings was full of lies. No one really knows what really happened. Only undeniable evidence we have is that PAF shot down one Indian Mig-21 and the pilot was captured.

In addition to the Pakistan & Indian News channels, I also watch international media. It is not that international media tells the truth, only that information available there is less likely to be heavily biased toward either India or Pakistan. About the current events here is the link one unbiased source (?)

Everyone is, however, free to believe what he/she will.

The India-Pakistan Conflict Was a Parade of Lies

March 6, 2019

Unquote

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/06/...h_190307&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=596850410307

Back
Top Bottom