What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

What stupidity from us... when will we learn propaganda warfare.. Shouldn’t have asked him this that at first place that what mission he was on.. and secondly when he replied, I am not supposed to tell you this.. we should have cut that out..
aiwein hi Hero bana rahai hen isai..

How do you know he won’t change his statement, when he’ll go back to India ?

Good thing we wont be taking advise from you on effective propaganda otherwise we are screwed. It is paramount to show the world that we are not the aggressors here, and the whole Indian narrative should be undermined and this is one of the most effective way of doing so.

Yeh, yeh. Been waiting for 70 years. If you can get your Bangla mates to help you then I might be slightly worried but you guy's alone. Come and get more slaps if you want. You got warned by PM IK to desist but you did not. Now two of your fighters got shot up with pilots captured ...

Now be a good boy and go call the Banglas to the rescue ...

Here listen to Indian wing commander Abhinandan enjoying Pakistani hospitality. He really appreciates having something called a 'toilet'.

I am totally impressed with the Pakistanis' goodwill and hospitality shown here. You slapped them IAF but you treated the pilot in the best of ways. Totally impressed!

In his first press conference, DG ISPR said that he had two pilots in his captivity- one in custody n other is in GHQ but now he claims that he has only one in his captivity. So what has changed, either it was misinformation or some changes in strategy?

Good thing we wont be taking advise from you on effective propaganda otherwise we are screwed. It is paramount to show the world that we are not the aggressors here, and the whole Indian narrative should be undermined and this is one of the most effective way of doing so.
I said the video was enough uptil that silly question.. there wasn’t any need for it..

Back
Top Bottom