What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

He will be sent back - to give Modi a face saving measure and to de-escalate things.

Can you please point out details of the wreckage that point to it's identity, as I, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people on this forum wouldn't be able to identify an aircraft from a mangled wreckage.
x14d-sukhoi-su30-mki.jpg

Which other plane has the chaff/flare dispensor rod protruding between the tail pipes like that in the IAF? Look at the pic I posted, you can clearly see that in the wreckage. It's so obvious now that even on the BR forums ppl have accepted it and bitching about it LOL

@Levina @KRAIT

We ordered beef birayani for him, next video will be at dinner.

No need for this, his religious views will be respected. But I am not sure how he will be treated in India once he heads back to India, since he praised PA instead of calling them monsters as per Indian Media narrative. I feel the pettiness of India will be on full display against him.

According to DG ISPR he is the only pilot in custody.

whats the problem?
He is getting good treatement as per international law. I Would expect nothing less>
first pak Army recused him from mobs, and now he is enjoying tea.
Logo ko marnay detay, enough is enough. They don't want peace.

Original Target was military Posts,command and bunkers
but we did not target them
No. The PAF hit empty fields/area, like many of us said they would. The objective was to make a point. The IAF probably entered Pakistani airspace as a retaliation and perhaps didn't factor in that the rules of engagement were no longer what they were yesterday and that Nawaz Sharif isn't Prime Minister.

Yaar i have few videos of indian pilot who's mig is shot down by PAF and got busted by kashmiri villegers today :rofl: and now dun ask me what happened next because you know when an indian is captured by kashmiris what are the consequences unfortunately i cant share those video here because of their massive size HD videos

All praises are to Allah and his messenger

May Allah give us victory over the enemy’s of Islam and Pakistan

Looks like it was JF17 Block II 231
Indeed, those who oppose Allah and His Messenger are abased as those before them were abased. And We have certainly sent down verses of clear evidence. And for the disbelievers is a humiliating punishment.
Surah e Mujadla 5

Back
Top Bottom