What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Ground Fire
Ground fire, balakot tree strikes back, Spy pigeons into the engine you will come up with ridiculous excuses but to accept the truth that it was shot down - typical Indians - you even disowned your own pilot - pathetic -

Here you go, IAF has designed a new emblem for their flags and the new slogan "IAF - Blinded by political hatred"!

D0aFjGJW0AIdUiS.jpg

Their anger is expected...and it would be a bit hypocritical of me to say that they(civilians beating him) shouldn't have done that bcuz I'm here in US safe and sound while these ppl have to face Indian shelling and other such threats to their lives. However I would still like to say that as per human decency and what Islam teaches us...u only fight the enemy for as long as he is fighting u. Once the enemy has been disarmed/injured/incapacitated u take him prisoner and treat him decently. These ppl shouldn't have beat him up.
Maybe he pulled his gun on the civvies; we don't know.

That is too big a price to pay for little or no gains. The Rafale deal was already beginning to clear from Indian media. This was a grave mistake from iaf war room guys. MIG 21 was probably a sitting duck anyway but this pilot does not seem any good either

That's why I said "conspiracy theory." But whatever the case there now a big question on IAF decision making.

This is not over, they started it and it will end when India wants. Right now GOI will not back down. Causalities are a part of the war and the important part is how it ends.
India don't want to escalate, thats why mig went for interception

This is no easy feat

This is a massive deal

Downing 2 enemy aircraft is so hard

Even more if one was a FLANKER

How highly trained are our pilots ?

Mashallah these guys are aces
indian nuisance again of shooting down our f-16 but no evidence as always to base their claim of ravaged body of the jet..two mig-21s sended to hell and both pilots are in custody.

Our PM taking things too lightly- we have the upper hand - he should force Indians on negotiation table not request -
No. He is aware the entire world is watching. These are words of a statesman. This is exactly what we want. Shoot Indian aircraft down thus clearly coming out on top and then acting in a cool, restrained, calm manner put out hand of peace. In front of world Pakistan should look like a responsible state.

PAF CAP's mission was to keep eyes open at minimal cost, so that when operational requirements comes in, they have the needfull resources, else this could go on for long period and will start to hit PAF capacity and reserves even without going on war. They where right to a great extent.

DGISPR finally accepted it the NWFP and not the one next to LOC. Go and check his last briefing.

I am sure you will think twice before posting further nonsense.

Great Victory by Pakistan, Can not believe Pakistan shot two Indian Jets, Su-30 and Mig-21. Man that's brilliant...as whole of Pakistan is beginning to hear the big news, its awesome.

Heard Pakistani Awam caught the Indian pilot, and beat the shit out of him before handing over to Pak Army Personnel.

Back
Top Bottom