What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Mirage 2k

Indian-Air-Force-Mirage-2000.jpg

D0Zo6bkU8AI8BZM.jpg

your guess is wrong so stop guessing n start facing reality
He is right. IAF cannot be shot down. They just crash, sometimes twice in a day.Let him drink the cool aid and get off to the scenes of migs crashing. Even the blind can see that the plane was falling down like a fireball. Screw these losers and liars.

No, kick your overgrown arse and send you home tied in a knot.

It's not about Modi; if you want to get personal, sure, I'm game.

You will better advised to try the local ones; they are superior.

Not soldier, but pilot.

Respect is earned, not demanded. But what would you know about that?
yeh cutie pie!! we gave you respect this morning i am sure now you wont beat your chest like baboons ever again!!

and dont forget yo vote for modi the messiah!

good day!

Ground Fire

Its over mate India did't want to escalate

This is not over, they started it and it will end when India wants. Right now GOI will not back down. Causalities are a part of the war and the important part is how it ends.

They can't remove this. Downloadit before they delete it. Here is the proof of his indentity

Serves him right. He wasn't hit by army personnel. Civilian population ko waise hi gussa tha.
Their anger is expected...and it would be a bit hypocritical of me to say that they(civilians beating him) shouldn't have done that bcuz I'm here in US safe and sound while these ppl have to face Indian shelling and other such threats to their lives. However I would still like to say that as per human decency and what Islam teaches us...u only fight the enemy for as long as he is fighting u. Once the enemy has been disarmed/injured/incapacitated u take him prisoner and treat him decently. These ppl shouldn't have beat him up.

Allah hu Akbar. Congratulations to CAS, Imran Khan, and all of the Pakistani Nation. PAF 9 Sqn successfully interdicted "top of the line" aircraft of the IAF, only to completely ruin their morale, tactics, and superior AEW, BVR, AESA, and Datalink capability for a long time. Tu Shaheen Hay....Tu Shaheen Hay... Bravo my boys. This is the PAF I flew in, and this is the PAF we raised.

where is the picture and video of the second pilot captured

To be honest he should go home and thank whatever deity he believes on for living.

Back
Top Bottom