What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Relax - if i see an indian pilot i beat the hell out of him as well - its normal.
Good thing he is not dead -
Remember every war / fight have rules and rules must be respected, we do have pilots and soldiers.

Modi has ruined whose career? His own has got an intra-muscular injection of vitamin; his losing election prospects have been turned right around, and there is no way he will lose.

The next sentence is one I couldn't decipher.
The one of Abhi.
Something was expected, when BJP did started to use Indian Forces for political gain.

Well done. What a brave nation!
holier than thou as always!
We are muslims. Our Prophet has taught us to treat even our enemies knidly. I am saddened to see people hitting a POW. He was not resisting. No point of hitting him no matter what.
I don't think any of them were "muslamic scholars" like you, they just saw him as one of them rapists and child blinders from across the line who had come over to bomb them, and for all they knew he was one of them who bombed and killed 4 women and a child yesterday in the nearby area

Last edited:
its unclear sir soem said su-30 and mig-21 other say mirage 2000 and mig-21 not clear yet .but one thing is sure one was single seater one was duel seater

some people just cant digest opposite point of view .they want brainless sheep to be follow them

The photo I saw, the engine nozzle and the vertical stabilizer looks like mig-21.

those claiming a SU-30 and a mirage 2000 are down, do you have some credible evidence?

The Pakistani hero who scored the kill.

IMG-20190227-WA0003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom