What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Well done. What a brave nation!
Let's be thankful that he was not killed. And that was possible.... Thank fully he was captured in time by PA, i hope we don't mistreat him.
Secondly let's say if the same happened on Indian side would locals there not do the same?
I hope we start thinking rationally, do listen to PM IK 's speech, he has said some really logical things.

Guys it's official now. Indian foreign office just admitted Pakistani stance

I have stated facts about the blockade and refineries and shortage of fuel and other necessities.
War has casualties, we didn't stop when we lost Nachiketa what makes you think we will stop now. The captured pilot is good for the morale of your lay public. Your govt and airforce know what's coming.

Of course the P-o-k thing is just my assumption. You are free to reject it.
Dont tell us about war & casualties, we have been fighting the war for the last 15 years with proxies & both the soldiers + civilians are battle harden, so what makes you think we r not ready .... but war bring nothing except pain & suffering.. i hope sense prevails here ...

Brigade HQ was the target of PAF. Escalation is increasing.
But PAF did not hit it. What Pakistan Air Force did was to demonstrate its reach & ability to hit! This is a message in the same vein as what IAF was trying to give by going for a non-military target.

PAF will release footage of what they could have hit.

Sir! do you think Pakistani pilot would have been mated with a different response had he been capture by Indians? I think not.

Would you like, Sir, a hypothetical response, or a response drawn from real life? In order to frame an appropriate answer, might I take the liberty of asking if you were old enough to have watched the news in 1971?

Emotions run high specially when last night Indian jets violated airspace.

Oh, that was noticed.

By the same Indians on PDF who faced taunts and gibes, and thoroughly despicable wishes for more, when 44 of our constables were killed on the 14th.

What matters is how is he treated by the Pakistani state? If you have complain there, please let us know.

Presumably he is now in the hands of the Pakistani state. I have no complaints there, I am not an official. Nor am I the father of people who fell into the hands of the Pakistani state during the Kargil operations, and am therefore not entitled to an opinion of any worth.

the point was that people on both sides are pretty much the same. Got it?

You mean your lot are also green skinned and double-headed, like us? Shucks.

Yes, got it.

Though I am concerned for IAF pilot. But this incident has certain highlights. The IAF is very aggressive they chased intruders beyond LOC, unlike PAF which didn’t engage when IAF had raided. Further, next time it wont be JeM alone but their would be PAF aircraft’s targeted by the raiding IAF jets.
I hope things will settle down now. Since we got our revenge and Pakistan got its response.

Yeah you got your revenge from poor trees. Try smoking a joint it may take away the pain of embarrassment you are feeling today.

Anyone can see this is no Delta Wing of a MiG-21.

53111087_345501636316780_1218387754069524480_n.jpg

Well done. What a brave nation!

I don't condone this --- but wasn't it your Army shelling/shooting civilians around this area up till last night?

By all accounts, Modi's maniacal antics before elections were totally unwarranted and extremely dangerous. I hope he/the frenzied India media/Hindutva psychopaths are all happy now.

Still dont understand how can india think that Kashmir people dont like them..dont take me wrong they dont like us either probably ..jammu people seems more pro indians..so get your house in order

I have stated facts about the blockade and refineries and shortage of fuel and other necessities.
War has casualties, we didn't stop when we lost Nachiketa what makes you think we will stop now. The captured pilot is good for the morale of your lay public. Your govt and airforce know what's coming.

Of course the P-o-k thing is just my assumption. You are free to reject it.
We lost 70,000 in your proxy war..so thats a figure..

Why is international media quiet on Indian claim ..i think they think its absurd

Back
Top Bottom