What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

IAF ran away. Enter ho kay samosay nahi tal rahi Pakistan men.

Fighter jets do not run away. They conduct their mission and go back to their bases. In case of this incident, as far as we know, Indian fighter jets crossed into Pakistani air space, dropped their bombs on Pakistani soil and safely returned to their bases. That is what one defines as a succes. You act like they wanted to indefinitely stay in Pakistani air space.

Unless PAF shows actual locks on IAF jets, the Indians will milk this till kingdom come. At the end of the day, the Indians crossed the Pakistani borders, “released a payload” according to ISPR and left unscathed. It looks horrible for PAF & Pakistan but I am expecting a flood of excuses from
the Pakistani side.

IAF is chicken. Ran like dog with tail between legs
They dropped payload in 45km inside our territory, while running back.. It means they panitrated 70 to 80 km inside Pakistan, I think they reached abotabad successfully . WTF where were PAF... And i dont believe that they run back without hitting any thing....kia mithai khany ay they woh?

Unless PAF shows actual locks on IAF jets, the Indians will milk this till kingdom come. At the end of the day, the Indians crossed the Pakistani borders, “released a payload” according to ISPR and left unscathed. It looks horrible for PAF & Pakistan but I am expecting a flood of excuses from
the Pakistani side.

We don't need excuses , for every battle their is a time and moment
PAF is not business of haste

Ammunition was dropped over a uninhabited mountain does not means PAF will lose our marbles and fly into Enemy Trap which is already awaiting

Its not clear, there is Balakot in J&K as well. So not sure if this is Balakot, KPK(which is good 50-60 KMs from LOC) or the one near LOC.

Kh-59 has a range of 200 KM.

upload_2019-2-25_9-29-42-png.541800

N u were sleeping till jets went deep inside.
Who said jets went deep inside our aam dropped near balakot. IAF tried to enter from Muzaffarabad sector. Which Pakistani CAP was already in air. IAF is chicken.

They dropped payload in 45km inside our territory, while running back.. It means they panitrated 70 to 80 km inside Pakistan, I think they reached abotabad successfully . WTF where were PAF... And i dont believe that they run back without hitting any thing....kia mithai khany ay they woh?

That is serious, why SAMs didn't respond? Also why fighter jets were not on CAP?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom