23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

The Good:

1- The cockpit cam of the ACM. Hope someone can get a full copy! @Windjammer

2- The Sherdil radio feed.

The bad:

1- The commentators.

2- Solo turk trolled us all!

The ugly:

1- The commentators ruining the SHerdil radio feed.

Special mention to GOC SSG who keeping in line with tradition, was the only one who stumbled on landing (at least of all the landing TV showed!)

About SOLO TURK, it is being reported that they were denied passage by our BROTHERLY NEIGHBOR Iran.
Iran did not allowed the SOLO TURK contingent to pass through its territory so the team could not show up.

Was it because of Engine or oil :what: ?
Obviously Dear !!! 4 Ltr. will be enough for JF-17 Thunder :big_boss:
image.806657369.jpeg

About SOLO TURK, it is being reported that they were denied passage by our BROTHERLY NEIGHBOR Iran.
Iran did not allowed the SOLO TURK contingent to pass through its territory so the team could not show up.
Chalo, bus chussian shoro.

bhai bus they werent participating in the first place. it was all rumors. period

Chalo, bus chussian shoro.

bhai bus they werent participating in the first place. it was all rumors. period

Well things will clear up soon. And there participation was being reported as confirmed. Not by Pakistani MEDIA only if that is what you are going to say next. :)

Anyway, i don't think that Turkey backed out just as you think that Iran didn't caused the problem.

Today I realised that our president does not even know how to stand in a ceremony, & our PM was more worried about time then what was going around him. that I would say is more pathetic than PTV 220p broadcast & the Street Vendor Presenters .

Went with so much hope, so disappointed.

Loved the Air Show...

Back
Top Bottom