What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Abi Bachi hey......... yaney bachi hoey hey. ..............

All the tweets are saying, PAF stole the show.
well apne ghar me to sab sher hote hain jammer bhaiyya per abhitak kissi ne mere "masoomana sawal" ka jawab nahi diya ;)

Wow what a performance by SOLO TURK, they were so fast I couldn't even see them.

Are you guys mentally retarded.

None of these pictures are of today. why post old pictures?

Moderator please delete any pictures posted other than todays parade as of 23th MARCH 2015

you idiot few r certainly from todays's parade some maybe rehearsals if u dnt like stfu n move on!

11053596_1112005968816511_8682474504872381805_n.jpg

Meri begum ko basant se nafrat hai.. kabhi peele kapre nahin pehenti.

Begum....kaun siii teriii begum ? :o:

Hum tou yeh sooch raheiii theii keh tootaa hovaa dil kabhi dobaraa nahin joreiii ga ! :(

But congratulations ! :cheers:

Parr abb yeh apniii tharkiyaan chooor do bhai....warnaa Bhabi keh kehnei par unnn ke PDF waleiii subbb brother-in-laws tujhee seedhaa kar deiiin geiii ! :angry:

Abi Bachi hey......... yaney bachi hoey hey. ..............

All the tweets are saying, PAF stole the show.
lost opportunity there

we should have lined up all the haters in one place. made them sing the national anthem, if they failed to sing or couldn't remember then slap and kick them silly.

[paste:font size="5"]Comment
modi-nawaz-pakistanday-RepublicDayparade-pm_3-23-2015_179008_l.jpg

NEW DELHI: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Monday on the occasion of 75th Pakistan Day.

Modi tweeted, I have written to Pakistan PM Mr. Nawaz Sharif, conveying my greetings on the National Day of Pakistan.

In a letter, he wrote: It is my firm conviction that all outstanding issues can be resolved through bilateral dialogue in an atmosphere free from terror & violence.

Pakistan held its first Republic Day parade in seven years on Monday, full of flag-waving pomp and aerial military expertise.

President Mamnoon Hussain while addressing the parade participants said that Pakistan desires friendly relations with India, and wishes to resolve all issues including Kashmir through dialogue.

Indian PM Modi congratulates PM Nawaz | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

a welcome gesture by modi ji

Back
Top Bottom