What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

10408927_873676432707834_4628433911492396202_n.jpg

NAHI MILA PAKISTAN HUM KO TEHFE ME
KE LAKHON DEEP BUJHE THE TO YE CHIRAGH JALA

Yar every single picture or video I found is in 240, wth? Are we back to the old days of PTV or am I just having a hard time finding any decent picture or video? I was really looking forward to watching it..

I missed later half of the parade, did solo turk perform or not?

You are absolutely right. If I were in-charge, I would have sent a blunt message to the Mullah brigade (Fazal-the-hypocrite, Sami-the-TTP Dad, Aziz- the-Swine, Munawwar Hassan-the-blabber etc.) that if a single incident happened, I'll slit your throat myself regardless of who did it and whether you were involved.
these are my feelings.
TTP gets the legitimacy due to the names of people you listed and specially due to some elements in journalism. for me they are all enemies of state because they justify and sometimes even celebrate the terrorist acts (Irfan Sadique, hamid Mir main examples.. their articles show which side they are rooting for. the elements in judiciary and lawyers also dont have anything impressive when we remind ourselves of the scenes of lawyers judges praying for Osama bin laden, and showering flowers at terrorist mass murderers like Malik Ishaq etc.

And iu will give you a masoomana jaab.
The guest was what all India is talking about. ..... Mr Burraq, !!
ye burraq kaun hai jammer bhaiyya ;) .... is he israeli president (i guess thats benjamin natenyahu) or barak obama ? but he is US .... ye kaun hai bhai :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom