What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Stop using terms like that, for all that matters, he was/is a Pakistani. Period.

Heard from a reliable poster on PAKDEF, that the lead JCO Paratrooper for the SSW in the parade was a Hindu from Sindh, good that the minorities and also people from outside traditional recruitment are joining the forces.

@Irfan Baloch, @DESERT FIGHTER @Armstrong @Horus @engineer saad

CBAlZLUWcAAvoaU.jpg

I finally got this translated....and figured out. Is it really true that Gen. Raheel's stick is keeping these guys here? You are forgetting the BMW 5 Series that he enjoys riding,a long with the White S550 your Naval chief enjoys, are a courtesy of the SAME people. Remember, Army or any brave soldier of the army can't grow a tree on his own, let alone growing a country's economy and a system. Its very apparent, Army folks in Pakistan care for their little circle of power including half a million soldiers. When it comes time to feed the remainder of the 200 million poor people's homes, getting them jobs, healthcare, education, it is the elected government who does that.

If it was up to the Army, Pakistan would've gotten bankrupt in the past three years and probably broken by now. But the problem is, who's going to give them the king like lavish lifestyle they enjoy? Well.....the "STICK" is clearly with the ones who write all checks, including the checks to the mighty generals, only God knows what jobs they'd do if the country went bankrupt and had no money to spend. You guys grossly miscalculate the reality, quiet often on here. The days or Zia and Mushy the Bushy are gone and will never come back.....time for a servant to serve the nation, and resign when asked to, not raise hell or even eyebrows. Just a salute as a symbol of professionalism and leave the post, like it happens in India, the US, the UK, etc,etc.

I finally got this translated....and figured out. Is it really true that Gen. Raheel's stick is keeping these guys here? You are forgetting the BMW 5 Series that he enjoys riding,a long with the White S550 your Naval chief enjoys, are a courtesy of the SAME people. Remember, Army or any brave soldier of the army can't grow a tree on his own, let alone growing a country's economy and a system. Its very apparent, Army folks in Pakistan care for their little circle of power including half a million soldiers. When it comes time to feed the remainder of the 200 million poor people's homes, getting them jobs, healthcare, education, it is the elected government who does that.

If it was up to the Army, Pakistan would've gotten bankrupt in the past three years and probably broken by now. But the problem is, who's going to give them the king like lavish lifestyle they enjoy? Well.....the "STICK" is clearly with the ones who write all checks, including the checks to the mighty generals, only God knows what jobs they'd do if the country went bankrupt and had no money to spend. You guys grossly miscalculate the reality, quiet often on here. The days or Zia and Mushy the Bushy are gone and will never come back.....time for a servant to serve the nation, and resign when asked to, not raise hell or even eyebrows. Just a salute as a symbol of professionalism and leave the post, like it happens in India, the US, the UK, etc,etc.
i told u before we know whats best for us and whats not. U really need to stop being a mediator for civil leaders of pakistan now. We have the performance to compare when Pak is with military dictatorship whats the performance and when its not whats is. U seriously not need to try and convince of the members of forum about empty optimism.

i told u before we know whats best for us and whats not. U really need to stop being a mediator for civil leaders of pakistan now. We have the performance to compare when Pak is with military dictatorship whats the performance and when its not whats is. U seriously not need to try and convince of the members of forum about empty optimism.

There is no empty optimism. Name ONE general who brought $ 10 billion dollars worth of direct investment by investors (not including payments for operations in WOT)????

I'd love to see progress comparison right here. Now the comparison is with the current elected government, who is sitting on over a $ 100 billion investment portfolio. Your stock market has almost doubled since these guys came in. That's almost $ 20 billion additional investments and volume. Bloomberg listed Pakistan's market at number 3 best return markets of 2014 out of top 20......

I don't "convince" anyone on here. The numbers don't lie. And I just gave you some number to match. I don't think there is anyone who could match these numbers throughout the entire history of Pakistan !!

Heard from a reliable poster on PAKDEF, that the lead JCO Paratrooper for the SSW in the parade was a Hindu from Sindh, good that the minorities and also people from outside traditional recruitment are joining the forces.

Yup his name was Chief Warrant Officer Sudhir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom