23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

The Good:

1- The cockpit cam of the ACM. Hope someone can get a full copy! @Windjammer

2- The Sherdil radio feed.

The bad:

1- The commentators.

2- Solo turk trolled us all!

The ugly:

1- The commentators ruining the SHerdil radio feed.

Special mention to GOC SSG who keeping in line with tradition, was the only one who stumbled on landing (at least of all the landing TV showed!)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

The Good:

1- The cockpit cam of the ACM. Hope someone can get a full copy! @Windjammer

2- The Sherdil radio feed.

The bad:

1- The commentators.

The ugly:

1- The commentators ruining the SHerdil radio feed.

Special mention to GOC SSG who keeping in line with tradition, was the only one who stumbled on landing (at least of all the landing TV showed!)
Just posted its video mate.

i just posted its link

i dont understand why was PTV allowed for the coverage.

the cameras and commentary was pathetic. i can make a better video from my iphone than the pathetic ptv cameras.

is that why people of pakistan pay 35 rupees every month in their electric bill.

the FORCED payment of 35 rupees everymonth brings this pathetic coverage. wah

Alhumdolillah... Alhumdolillah... Alhumdolillah...

Today we witnessed Defence of Pakistan....

Alhumdolillah... Alhumdolillah... Alhumdolillah...

Although everything was not shown

About The Parade ...

1. In this heat of March, the spectators should be provided some shade who are watching.

2. Why was it so fast ... I mean the marching contingents and the vehicles were moving fast. Why so hurry?

3. Why did the commentator mentioned range of Shaheen-1 as 700 kms and Shaheen-2 as 1500 kms. Did he misread?

4. The Commentators were loud. Barring that it was a good show. Only thing is they should slow it down so that spectators get enough time to watch especially those watching on TV/Online.

Congratulations for the Parade.
He was right Shaheen III was not shown and many other weapons

Anybody has clear images of prade??? I will appreciate that. Yaha sab tv mai se click krke bhej rahe hai.

Cameras works are pathetic plus PM & President are double pathetic President is following PM in every action & looks like "challa" president of Pakistan :hitwall:

Can any body share or upload video of Jf 17 & F16 because not been able to watch that part coz of loadshedding

The B***C*** PTV was broadcasting. PTV never fails to live up to our expectations of its being pathetic.

load shedding :mad::mad:
did not see the ssg parade armoured core, tanks and yeah the commentators were very bed. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom