What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

CAu58qQVEAAyD2J.jpg
CAu58qQVEAAyD2J.jpg

A really nice surprising touch.
Yea, for me that was the highlight, obviously the ISPR would have the full version, both from outside and inside the cockpit.

I had to leave for work just as Sherdils appeared, left the DVD on recording....... how did the solo display go.

Hope somebody got some pictures
of our side door machine gunners on Bell 412s

@Windjammer @Horus @Oscar sir i persoally request you to watch video of JF-17 solo performance and tell us what is your opinion about performance of platform specially about tight turns and a low speed at a certain angle....

Yea, for me that was the highlight, obviously the ISPR would have the full version, both from outside and inside the cockpit.

I had to leave for work just as Sherdils appeared, left the DVD on recording....... how did the solo display go.
& i believe someone will share ASAP

The camera work was pathetic and add load shedding to that, it multiplies the effect. If no loadshedding could be done during pathetic India Pakistan cricket match (Which by the way we always lose in WC) the least they could have done was to make sure that it didnt happen during parade hours. 7 years is not a small amount of time. Thoroughly and utterly disappointed.

The PM and President were bored to death by the parade. They both wanted to leave as early as possible. PM was looking at watch repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom