What's new

22-year-old martyred Kashmiri Army officer's first leave became his last

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you do remember that your alleged enemies know that as well. I have repeated it many times before India doesn't need an enemy it can create it out of thin air.
I posted because it was my duty to let the forum know what an actual level headed Pakistani thinks. Do not push me into something you can ill afford
What I said is the truth and reality.
Also bring it on.

Last edited:
Rest in peace bro.
Today people qued for police jobs in baramula and other places showing their faith in india.
Watch republic tv expose on how stonepelters are mobilized and how they are paid for it.

Brave Soldier rest in peace, ppl of your motherland are proud of you. May god bless your soul.

Waiting to know how his death will be avenged.... However at the same time, Kashmiris should be bought to the mainstream... Its appaling how gullible they are to brain washing and false propagandas.. Truth will triumph.. Rest in Peace Soldier. ..

I have always said that every death, regardless of Kashmiri or non-Kashmiri, civilian or military man, Muslim or Hindu is equally condemn-able. While we do view the Indian Army as an occupation force in Kashmir, the foot soldiers are ordinary folks that get their orders from above.

But I also find it distasteful that India will be using the death of this man for promoting its political stand in public, instead of actually mourning his loss, and trying to resolve the problem of Kashmir. His death is being used as a political ploy by the Delhi establishment, and I doubt this young man or his family would have wanted him to be used as a pawn in politics.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-identified/article18427680.ece?homepage=true

Ummer Fayaz, who was posted at Akhnoor in Jammu region, was kidnapped and murdered on Tuesday.

Six militants involved in the abduction and killing of young Army officer Ummer Fayaz in Shopian district of Kashmir have been identified, defence sources said on Thursday.

They said the militants are from Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and Hizbul Mujahideen.

A massive manhunt has been launched to catch the militants involved in killing of Fayaz, who was abducted and shot dead by the militants.

Militants kidnapped the unarmed Army officer and murdered him on Tuesday evening, signalling fresh escalation in the spiralling unrest and violence in the Valley.

The deceased officer was posted at Akhnoor in Jammu region.

The officer had gone to attend the wedding of the daughter of his maternal uncle in Batapura area.

Such a young fellow. Sad to see what coward militants did to him.

Like I said "I'm pretty sure you've heard this a million times already." Nothing new, but hard hitting points.

You said what you like but those are not points let alone hard hitting though, can be called hard worked copy pasting. Leave it.

While loss of life is sad, as long as enemy casualties are higher, it is no big deal.

When the value of life becomes a part of deal for a party, there is no regret to say as it doesn't matter. The end result is still as same and by the way, Kashmiris are not enemy for India, IMO and you have to read some sane minds about such losses of lives in IoK.

It proves the reports were right that the atrocities were basically committed by the Indians and attributed on the Pak Army during 1971 in East Pak. They can stage manage an entire fiasco!!! The same staffs must have been happening in Pak too. Iran and Afganistan are also their playgrounds. How the Pak establishment is controlling the entire situation is beyond me. It appears that all Muslims in India, including this unfortunate young man, are "fare games" by the sate apparatus. You're up against a very very treacherous enemy!!!!

Well input. These all dots of the same game, are inter connected though such is only matter of time when the tide is turned back than the position of holding back. The control by Pakistan Establishment is not just an alone act but indeed the whole nation, our brothers, the blessing of ALMIGHTY and prayers of people, are the complete package that we still succeed. True that games aren't new and trail goes back long in history from which, we learnt and had a chance to understand the tactics of enemy as the same experience, after lot of sacrifices, assured our further success.

Usually folks don't return from such "games"!!! It's a one-way journey....

Yes, the same is understood and set rule of the game for those who knowingly come forward for the sacrifice but on other hand, when someone is unwillingly pushed for the same agenda, is not some kind of approach based upon norms and dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom