What's new

22-year-old martyred Kashmiri Army officer's first leave became his last

Status
Not open for further replies.
aa-Cover-r1mo7gsfc92fe1k5ib2bu8k6e7-20170511210717.Medi.jpeg

Rest in peace brother . Unfortunately , i could not serve the nation like you did because of my greed to live a luxurious and lavish life in the new land of opportunity known as Hindustan . However , i can promise you one thing that you and your loss will never be forgotten , even for decades to come .
Kashmir hindustaan ka atoot ang hai , aukaad hai to leke dikhao

Last edited:
@hussain0216 From your abject hatred towards the people of other faith (lets say idol worshipers), I gather that you are a staunch religious Muslim of some sort, right? You do believe in the almighty and his immense capabilities (Say judgment, forgiveness etc.)..

At least don't try to over-ride him and declare judgment by yourself defying the higher power that you so much believe. Leave Allah job to himself and don't try to be one.
He doesn't know shit about Islam brother.
Does he know prophet told his followers to not abuse the gods of other people otherwise they will abuse his god(Almighty Allah or him).
Islam is a peaceful religion but most of the people are bigots here who know nothing about Islam and teach others about it

He doesn't know shit about Islam brother.
Does he know prophet told his followers to not abuse the gods of other people otherwise they will abuse his god(Almighty Allah or him).
Islam is a peaceful religion but most of the people are bigots here who know nothing about Islam and teach others about it
Islam may be a peaceful religion , but the followers of it are definitely not .
Well , just look at every muslim dominated country and the peace that flourishes from its territory ; exceptions being Indonesia and Turkey .

All I can say, compare his funeral with the one of Burhan Wani.

Say, "O Allah, Owner of Sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty away from whom You will. You honor whom You will and You humble whom You will. In Your hand is [all] good. Indeed, You are over all things competent. (Quran 3:26)

Indians are really feeling the ITCH around there (.) arent they???

Cowardice is not what terrorists have done. Cowardice is when we dont give a strong response to such acts. These terrorists indulge(d) in such acts bcos they know we will talk for few days and then go back to work as usual. Break a few heads in hurriyat openly and show them their place. I have no faith in useless idiots like rajnath singh who has more time for cows or hindi language and less time for national interests.

Israel is a good example who put fear into heart of terrorists where ever they are.

Salute to the brave Indian.
We will miss you.

Now, I want to get something off my chest.
A moron like Rohit Vemula, who by any measure was a bigot, killed himself. All sickular politicians ran to comfort his mother. All sickulars channels debated his death. All sickular intellectuals ran every where to show up this moron.

WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE FOR BRAVE UMMER ??

A 28 year old Vemula, who was doing nothing, spending our money and a bigot gets more coverage than a 22 year old Ummer who died for our country.
Why are we even allowing these sickulars space to preach anymore? Their double standards are absolutely sickening!

Rest in peace Lt.

Hunt em down and liquidate!

A simple death is too easy way out for these guys.
They must suffer the same way Ummer suffered. They should experience the same agony and pain and their bodies should never ever see the light of day.

A simple death is too easy way out for these guys.
They must suffer the same way Ummer suffered. They should experience the same agony and pain and their bodies should never ever see the light of day.

I try not to delve in the negative vibes and vengeance man. That is a slippery slope I do not want to tread in my head (been there before, its not pretty).

Always liquidate the enemy cleanly and quickly as much as possible, no matter what they did....and keep high moral and psychological ground. Let after life whatever it is deal with them longer term....I have faith in that.

Torture etc only should be done when there is crucial information to be had, and at little to no cost/risk to our jawans in capturing them alive.

He was killed by the Indians. The bullets recovered from his body were 5.56 INSAS. Part of psychological warfare.

No such round as a specific 5.56 INSAS.
AK 47 comes in both 5.56 and 7.62. IA only uses 7.62 AKs. SLR is 7.62 so the only rifle with 5.56 in Kashmir is INSAS. Go read your own news articles. He was shot by a 5.56 and only Indian Army uses that. I have never seen a picture of militants with INSAS. They prefer AKs as the ammo is more easily available

This article is almost an admission of guilt.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-of-fayaz-identified/articleshow/58630964.cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom