What's new

22-year-old martyred Kashmiri Army officer's first leave became his last

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say, compare his funeral with the one of Burhan Wani.

There is no comparison between the two..1.3 billion people mourned the death of their patriot soldier...Hindu and Muslim alike.

Feel bad cuz he was a Muslim.

Killed by RAW to build resentment against the resistance.

He was a student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Anantnag. I too was a student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. He was on my facebook connection and JNV Alumni network.

RIP.

He passed one of India's toughest exam conducted by UPSC. Given his young age he should have reached General or Lt General ranked officer in Indian army. His family is very poor.

Just wondering if there is anyway to donate to his family.
It may not be much comfort to them after the barbarity they suffered but in the long run....

Does anyone know?

Hindu Indians are acting like they value Muslim lives! How lol... :pleasantry:

He (Ummer Fayaz) might be killed by Indians to divide Kashmiris (hope you know divide are rule strategy) and to have an excuse for assault on Kashmiris. :sad:

Lets see what happens...

Hindu Indians are acting like they value Muslim lives! How lol... :pleasantry:

He (Ummer Fayaz) might be killed by Indians to divide Kashmiris (hope you know divide are rule strategy) and to have an excuse for assault on Kashmiris. :sad:

Lets see what happens...

Wonder where this logic flew when your muslim people were helped by the same Hindu India when you were getting spanked in 1971.
I don't want your thanks but damn man, have some shame when you are making fun of people who helped u.

AK 47 comes in both 5.56 and 7.62. IA only uses 7.62 AKs. SLR is 7.62 so the only rifle with 5.56 in Kashmir is INSAS. Go read your own news articles. He was shot by a 5.56 and only Indian Army uses that. I have never seen a picture of militants with INSAS. They prefer AKs as the ammo is more easily available

This article is almost an admission of guilt.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-of-fayaz-identified/articleshow/58630964.cms

5.56 NATO is a common round in the area...with many firearms chambered in it. Not only INSAS or Indian army uses it....and its not unknown for militants to use any stolen firearms (including INSAS) that they can get their hands on. Don't talk BS you don't know anything about.

Wonder where this logic flew when your muslim people were helped by the same Hindu India when you were getting spanked in 1971.
I don't want your thanks but damn man, have some shame when you are making fun of people who helped u.
India didnt helped to create Bangladesh selflessly! She also helped herself by weakening Pakistan. May be in past time India wasnt as much anti Muslim as she is now days... :cheers:

India didnt helped to create Bangladesh selflessly! She also helped herself by weakening Pakistan. May be in past time India wasnt as much anti Muslim as she is now days... :cheers:

Selfishly or selflessly. We helped and you took our help.
Point is you making fun of the same people who helped you. Do you know what Quran says about people who backstabs blokes who helped them?

Selfishly or selflessly. We helped and you took our help.
Point is you making fun of the same people who helped you. Do you know what Quran says about people who backstabs blokes who helped them?
We needed help to create Bangladesh. India offered her help and we took it. As simple as that... :enjoy:

I didnt made any fun. I just pointed out the bitter fact. Which is true. :agree:

Neither me nor my country Bangladesh helped any anti Indian insurgency. So how come we can be backstaber in first place? :what:

I didnt made any fun. I just pointed out the bitter fact. Which is true.

Is it now?
Exactly why I pointed to the fact we the Hindu India helped you.

Either you are wrong or you didn't et help. It can't be both.

And looking at Kashmiri Hindus who were driven out, I am somewhat thinking the opposite of your logic is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom