What's new

22-year-old martyred Kashmiri Army officer's first leave became his last

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are merely replying for the sake of reply rather realizing that you did not ask any question yet my post was another side of the coin that you deliberately diverted. Which independent media is reporting from IoK. Media aside, even India denied access to UN in IoK.
Heres your quote of accusing Indian army .
by applying force against Kashmiris that India use to call own people
well why dont you take a look at terrorist supporting media like greaterkashmir or risingkashmir they are available online.
India does not take diktats from others. We wont allow biased UN which did nothing when pandits were kicked out from valley.

A proposal was made by GB to GoP. Azad means Independent and it is Azad Kashmir with their own Assembly etc.
That is the case with J&K as well. They have special rights. I am talking about real Independence. Lets face it, after CPEC, there is no way Azad Kashmir and GB getting indenpence from Pakistan outside a India Pakistan war. As I said, India and Pakistan have their interests in mind and rest is just narrative for PR.

Pakistan supports the Kashmir cause and it's right of self determination only. The war in Kashmir is between the residents of Kashmir and occupying force. For India, it would be like what you said but the case is different from our side.
I respectfully disagree with you here. Pakistan plays a major role in this "war", and so it's not just a war between residents and and occupying force. You talk of self-determination which is based on the original agreement- but for that to happen all the other conditions must be fulfilled too. I'm pretty sure you've heard this a million times already.
As for Pakistan wanting "freedom" for the Kashmiri people- that is an utter lie too. Territory and religion is why this dispute exists- and not for freedom. Carving out a piece based on religious majority is against the very principles of democracy. If Pak really cared about the Kashmiri lives being destroyed a) they could use the PA to take direct action b) stop arming the youth of Kashmir with weapons, funds and resources to fight the Indian forces, so that they don't face the fire. Such is not the case.
Side note: I do believe we are deviating from the topic :P

A proposal was made by GB to GoP. Azad means Independent and it is Azad Kashmir with their own Assembly etc.
Is this really Azadi?

Hey !! he is a solider what do you think he is supposed to do play cricket while in the armed forces the narrative of a poor young solider dying in the hands of Kashmirs is wrong
he has a job to fight he signed up to fight the narrative should be that he died in the line of duty..
Yeah. Fight a soldier like a soldier and he would have kicked the *** off. Have some shame. A bright Kashmiri was killed. So much for your love for Kashmir.

I respectfully disagree with you here. Pakistan plays a major role in this "war", and so it's not just a war between residents and and occupying force. You talk of self-determination which is based on the original agreement- but for that to happen all the other conditions must be fulfilled too. I'm pretty sure you've heard this a million times already.
As for Pakistan wanting "freedom" for the Kashmiri people- that is an utter lie too. Territory and religion is why this dispute exists- and not for freedom. Carving out a piece based on religious majority is against the very principles of democracy. If Pak really cared about the Kashmiri lives being destroyed a) they could use the PA to take direct action b) stop arming the youth of Kashmir with weapons, funds and resources to fight the Indian forces, so that they don't face the fire. Such is not the case.
Side note: I do believe we are deviating from the topic :P

Is this really Azadi?
Nothing new as such, same copy paste and usual accusations. Thanks for the time though. Carry on with topic in hand.

That is the case with J&K as well. They have special rights. I am talking about real Independence. Lets face it, after CPEC, there is no way Azad Kashmir and GB getting indenpence from Pakistan outside a India Pakistan war. As I said, India and Pakistan have their interests in mind and rest is just narrative for PR.

The future tense so a bit carry any weight or interest of current situation. What happens after CPEC will be discussed then.

Heres your quote of accusing Indian army .

well why dont you take a look at terrorist supporting media like greaterkashmir or risingkashmir they are available online.
India does not take diktats from others. We wont allow biased UN which did nothing when pandits were kicked out from valley.

There is no such accusations but what Kashmiris are fighting for and all those killings as well as atrocities, tells a lot.

The irony is, when it comes to their side of media, as usual, the same is being labeled terrorist and more on that, you are accusing UN as well. I don't think GoI will agree with whatever you said or if it is, then at least should have the guts to not to attend UN or UNSC membership and needs to reject UN outrightly. Very irresponsible statement.

Nothing new as such, same copy paste and usual accusations. Thanks for the time though. Carry on with topic in hand.
Like I said "I'm pretty sure you've heard this a million times already." Nothing new, but hard hitting points.

Yeah, because a young man lost his life that is actually a game for you or it was told by CO. By the way, the day IA realized that, in Kashmir, you are hurting yourself by both ways as 1 by applying force against Kashmiris that India use to call own people or 2 by loss of lives like this jawan while serving the country, will solve the problem and not that loves to play such game.
While loss of life is sad, as long as enemy casualties are higher, it is no big deal.

That was the reason I said as you are well aware what you did up here. The satisfactory factor is how you see the results of all such plans but there were others happenings that a certain quarter turned blind eye just for the sake of repute. Just for a simple understanding of such unwanted results, one can understand the situation in valley and how those planners have to cover the mishaps through many other means. This mishandling and I'll planning as well as the failures, are the reason of apply of force in desperation but the same is going to haunt the IA until & unless the right of determination of Kashmiris.
It proves the reports were right that the atrocities were basically committed by the Indians and attributed on the Pak Army during 1971 in East Pak. They can stage manage an entire fiasco!!! The same staffs must have been happening in Pak too. Iran and Afganistan are also their playgrounds. How the Pak establishment is controlling the entire situation is beyond me. It appears that all Muslims in India, including this unfortunate young man, are "fare games" by the sate apparatus. You're up against a very very treacherous enemy!!!!

Yeah, because a young man lost his life that is actually a game for you or it was told by CO. By the way, the day IA realized that, in Kashmir, you are hurting yourself by both ways as 1 by applying force against Kashmiris that India use to call own people or 2 by loss of lives like this jawan while serving the country, will solve the problem and not that loves to play such game.
Usually folks don't return from such "games"!!! It's a one-way journey....

Last edited by a moderator:
death to terrorists sympathizers n their families...

"Sam, Kam, Dand, Bheet" - Chankya

After Sam (rationalization) and Kam (bribery), when Dand (vehement use of violence) also failed to yield desired results, its no wonder, the Indian establishment has resorted to the attribute that it has mastered over the years i.e. 'Bheet' sowing seeds of dissension and discord

You people are following a dead dream. It will only lead you to grave. BKI is already dead. Rest will be taken care by Indian Agencies.

Interestingly only Sikh in Canada, US, Australia etc have this sickness. Sikh in India give a damn about this stupidity. Keep on feeding yourself this lie. BTW, dare getting Nanak Saheb's birthplace from Pakistan?

Why they should get Nanak saheb's birthplace from Pakistan? We every year welcome Sikhs from around the world with much love and respect and hospitality. It is only India that every year makes a big fuss about issuing visas to Indian Sikhs for annual celebration of Nanak saheb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom