What's new

2016 West Iran clashes - Kurdish Insurgency / Updates and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was almost last month that an Iranian movie "The Salesman" won Canne rewards for best actor and the best screenplay while these guys don't have cinemas in their own country and still they have audacity to come and preach freedom for others ... It's 2016 for God's sake!
Iran has a very rich cultural and art history
there is no denying that even the revolution didn't dampen the creativity of Iranian artists
there is another thing which is a universal and time tested truth.

Arab Persian animosity that despite believing in Same Creator, Prophet PBUH and Book has not changed into mutual acceptance let alone respect

Iran has a very rich cultural and art history
there is no denying that even the revolution didn't dampen the creativity of Iranian artists
there is another thing which is a universal and time tested truth.

Arab Persian animosity that despite believing in Same Creator, Prophet PBUH and Book has not changed into mutual acceptance let alone respect

Sir you forgot the fact that Iranian never invaded an Arab country .. what about them? last time the same guys with the same point of views and mindset presented in this thread imposed and bankrolled longest war of the last century on Iranian resulted in death of around at least 200 thousands Iranians ....
One more thing if Iranian hated Arabs they wouldn't follow an Arab prophet ....

Like Turkey ,Iran will begin to spent money,Country's energy and human sources for fighting pkk terorism.( I said pkk because names doesnt matter they are the same and all of them have organic links )
Senctions ended against Iran and now time to slow down Iran's growth.Most useful tool is ethnic terorism.
You have enough enemies and competing countries which will use these Kurds against you.All religion countries accept your allies may use them.
Your are lucky for now they didnt begin to use IDE's at the citys like PKK did in Turkey but in the future you must be ready to fight them in cities.

well my birth certificate mention my place of birth as Ahwaz, My mother birth certificate also state her place of birth as Ahwaz, its the same case with my father, grand fathers and grand mothers . and for the record I love Iran.

Come on guys for university entrance exam it was not that much hard,I get 75% of it right and it was one of the things that I decided not to study that much.
I should also say my father is Persian and my mother is Azari. Either of them and me have born in Tehran. None my mother's relatives can speak Azari fluently except my grandmother. I have learned some Azari words from my grandmother. Anyway I have always seen myself just as an Iranian and I am proud of that. I have never thought about ethnics in my lifetime until I joined this forum. One of my aunt's husband is a Tehranian Kurd. We never think or talk about ethnics in Iran. Whenever I travel to different cities of Iran all of us see each other as Iranians because we have lived beside each other for thousands of years and we are "one" nation.

Such talks on internet by some backward foreigners are jokes in real life. I also have talked to many Ahwazi Arabs in Mashhad. They are really cool and kind people and never see themselves anything other than Iranians. They also hate saudis like most of Iranians, Iraqis, Shittes ...

Such tribaly talks in real life are ultra stupid jokes. We are all Iranians and love our country. A Persian Iranian is wholly equal to a Bakhtiari Iranian. We have same religion, roots, beliefs, patriotism etc...

We have lived beside each other since 2800 years ago. We have the same history and fate and we are one great nation. No one can separate us.

Sir you forgot the fact that Iranian never invaded an Arab country .. what about them? last time the same guys with the same point of views and mindset presented in this thread imposed and bankrolled longest war of the last century on Iranian resulted in death of around at least 200 thousands Iranians ....
One more thing if Iranian hated Arabs they wouldn't follow an Arab prophet ....

Okay, Iranians and 20,000 brain-washed Afghans are in Syria for tourism purposes.

Okay, Iranians and 20,000 brain-washed Afghans are in Syria for tourism purposes.

Iran is in Syria on the official request of the Syrian government! Who's president has never resigned and is actively governing his country from inside the country!!!

That's is not an invasion!!!

And were is your puppet Hadi? He ran to his masters with his tail safely tucked in... LOL!!

"KDPI looks to form alliances to counter Iran threat

227235Image1.jpg

Representatives of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran (KDPI) and the Group of Communities in Kurdistan (KCK) meet. Photo: Twitter @PDKIRAN

On Saturday, the KDPI announced on Twitter that it was meeting with representatives from the Group of Communities in Kurdistan (KCK), an umbrella organization founded by the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) to bring together groups dedicated to putting into practice PKK leader Abdullah Ocalan’s ideas of democratic confederalism. The purpose of the meeting was to “strengthen cooperation.”."

I suddenly remembered some Persian member's on forum, let's see how PJAK, I mean PKK/YPG, responds :D

Last edited:
Agreed. Though in these days, federalism, and autonomy are effective mechanism to better manage multi-ethnic states. India, Russia, the US, and many other big countries are federal, because central states don't always keep minorities happy.
I agree, but there are always alternative but effective governing systems.. e.g. the Arab tribal system or kingship if you like.
there is nothing wrong with these either as long as they look after their children.. yes ... the people of their country are their children and they need to be listened too.. bombing them , silencing them and persecuting them never works in the long run.

middle east today is not the best shape to showcase itself as an alternative system where wishes of the people and their welfare is looked after by their lord/ amir or king... but one can make an effort towards it. I have my misgivings towards western democracy but sadly our kings and chieftains always end up being petty and vengeful on the basis of race, sect and religion and make the lives of some of their subject a living hell ... thus giving outsiders to take advantage.

"KDPI looks to form alliances to counter Iran threat

227235Image1.jpg

Representatives of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran (KDPI) and the Group of Communities in Kurdistan (KCK) meet. Photo: Twitter @PDKIRAN

On Saturday, the KDPI announced on Twitter that it was meeting with representatives from the Group of Communities in Kurdistan (KCK), an umbrella organization founded by the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) to bring together groups frdedicated to putting into practice PKK leader Abdullah Ocalan’s ideas of democratic confederalism. The purpose of the meeting was to “strengthen cooperation.”."

I suddenly remembered some Persian member's on forum, let's see how PJAK, I mean PKK/YPG, responds :D
from Turkish point of view... such alliance must be a worry and shouldnt be encouraged as a means to settle score with Iran

shouldnt be encouraged as a means to settle score with Iran
That's what Iran has been doing, counter-terrorism guy. Now it's worrying also for Iran. I am sure, you have seen here some Iranian member posting Turkish martyrs with pleasure.

Let's see how PKK/PJAK responds KDPI's call now.

Yes, some countries wiped out 30000 villages, supported extremists against kurds, didnt even allow them to speak their language or called them mountain-turks. Except some political problems, In Iran kurds never faced cultural problems and never faced racism from the rest of the country.

We're enjoying as our country proves itself. The Iranian Kurdish groups are leftovers of the 40's-70's and remnants of soviet union, They're screaming for some attention from the local population ("we're still active, don't forget us"). They're fighting just to survive as armed groups, Kurdish issue is not central anymore, but the survival of the group is now the main focus. Funds and propaganda make that possible, exactly like MEK. Also Like MEK, and unlike PKK in Turkey, they lost all the contacts with the people and they don't live/walk freely between the people. They've no support.
All of us have faults. I do not believe that the mullahs in Iran would allow a fair and square election, an election where someone other than mullahs can be elected. Turkey may be harsh on Kurds from Ataturks time but no muslim nation is in its optimal state. We are all moth eaten nations made by British and American imperialism. The khilafat has disappeared. All muslims have their faults.

Turkey may be harsh on Kurds from Ataturks time
Not true.

no muslim nation is in its optimal state.
True.

We are all moth eaten nations made by British and American imperialism.
Not true.

The khilafat has disappeared.
Iran almost have never been an element of Khilafat already. Besides, Muslim's were never in unity.

Most important, Turkey doesn't fight with Muslim's but those who set bomb between the pages of Quran to martyr our son's, kill children and women, anyone.

Last edited:
Iran will begin to spent money,Country's energy and human sources for fighting pkk terorism.( I said pkk because names doesnt matter they are the same and all of them have organic links )

if that make you feel ok and put your stress down .
but reality is different the human resources and insecurity and lost of economy which you had well exposed . if by dreaming few infiltration altamed by PDK which has so far failed and compering it to your country with all what been seen make you feel ok that fine with me

what joke

the Turk and Pakistani members here so desperate

Iran IRGC killed 11 PDK terrorists including Central Committee leader member PDK "Kaveh Javanmard"

this is what "Kaveh Javanmard" Central Committee leader member PDK told Al Arabiya Saudi news before says his fear well
http://farsi.alarabiya.net/fa/iran/2016/03/23/حزب-دمكرات-كردستان-ايران-عمليات-مسلحانه-را-از-سر-مى-گيرد.html
he talk too much

this is two more team busted before they can come in
Iran IRGC killed 12 terrorists, Oshnavieh county هلاكت دوازده تروريست اشنويه سپاه پاسداران ايران

onther one

Iran IRGC killed 5 & 2 ringleaders PDK terrorists Bengovin Mahabad. درگیری سپاه با تروریست‌ها مهاباد

what jke

That's what Iran has been doing, counter-terrorism guy. Now it's worrying also for Iran. I am sure, you have seen here some Iranian member posting Turkish martyrs with pleasure.

Show me one example please. I am (we are) overwhelmingly against Erdogan's stupid policies (many of whom backfired against Turkey), but that doesn't mean we get happy seeing Turkish soldiers get killed. That's just nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom