What's new

2016 West Iran clashes - Kurdish Insurgency / Updates and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said about Iranians from Sahih Sunni sources:

Persians always will find the true faith

Sahih Muslim Book 031, Number 6177:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: If the din were at the Pleiades, surely Persians would find it.

Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 6178:

Abu Huraira reported: We were sitting in the company of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) that Sura al-Jumu'a was revealed to him and when he recited (these words):" Others from amongst them who have not yet joined them," a person amongst them (those who were sitting there) said: Allah's Messenger! But Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) made no reply, until he questioned him once, twice or thrice. And there was amongst us Salman the Persian. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) placed his hand on Salman and then said: Even if faith were near the Pleiades, a men amongst Persians would surely find it.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 420:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

While we were sitting with the Prophet Surat Al-Jumu'a was revealed to him, and when the Verse, "And He (Allah) has sent him (Muhammad) also to other (Muslims).....' (62.3) was recited by the Prophet, I said, "Who are they, O Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet did not reply till I repeated my question thrice. At that time, Salman Al-Farisi was with us. So Allah's Apostle put his hand on Salman, saying, "If Faith were at (the place of) Ath-Thuraiya (pleiades, the highest star), even then men from these people would attain it."

I will post next part tommorow.

Haha ....Im iranian arab from ahvaz & What I want to say is ... Go F*** Yourself Wahhabi

و علیش نحبه ' علی معانیه الحلوه ؟ ام علی نسابتنه ویاه ؟

الحمدلله ما عندنا ای مشکله ،مع نظامنا الشریف ' نحب البلد و نفدی انفسنا الهذه الارض .
کبرنا و احنه اتربینا بالهواز و نعرف هالتحرکات منین صارت و منهم جماهیریت سلمان بالهواز '
مجرد ارازل ، الی حتی المجتمع کله ضایج منهم .
حتی مهضومین احنه العرب منهم .
من کثر غبائهم ...
اذا ذوله التدعی بیهم محبین سلمان ' هنیئا .
یسعدنا اذا یاخذهم یحطهم احذاله .​

Haha ....Im iranian arab from ahvaz & What I want to say is ... Go F*** Yourself Wahhabi

الحمدلله ما عندنا ای مشکله ،مع نظامنا الشریف ' نحب البلد و نفدی انفسنا الهذه الارض .
کبرنا و احنه اتربینا بالهواز و نعرف هالتحرکات منین صارت و منهم جماهیریت سلمان بالهواز '
من کثر غبائهم ...
Thank you my Iranian Arab bro for your answer to that wahhabi. Everyone hate wahhabis and their culture.

What a nice writing in arabic.

Balouch and Kurds do genuinely consider themselves to be different than Persians (same with Azeris and Arabs). Iranic or not, this term won't delete the differences. Kurds in Iraq, Turkey, Iran and Syria don't feel ethnic relationship with Persians. They are generally pro-independence. Most of the Balouch on the other hand are in Pakistan today, and they have more common elements with Pakistanis than Persians. I haven't referred to the existence of roads in my previous post. I mentioned high-ways which are made of asphalt and are designed for cars. Roads have always been known to man and aren't a phenomena limited to Iran.

Here is a map showing where the Balouch are concentrated:
View attachment 315172

Kurds' areas in the Middle East:

View attachment 315171
you knew Saddam made the same assumption and it was the people of Khuzestan who stopped him from reaching his dream of conquering Tehran in one week .
instead people of Khoramshahr made his war machine waste one month and they did that while there was no army present there , and after two year of siege he didn't manage enter the city of Abadan. and all over the Khuzestan the resistance was to the extent that all over the Iran we found time enough to mobilize and defend our country.
you say Kurds want separation well hope you are aware that in the year of 1979 when kurdistan democratic party wanted to capture a single city (Paveh a small kurdish city) and after government hesitated to send help to the city and wanted to solve the problem with discussion it was the people of Kermanshah (another kurdish city) who with bare foot went there to help them and the Kurdish people demand for help change the situation that the government had to send Army there and end those communist misadventure in several hours.

من کثر غبائهم ...

Khosh be halet haji anyway... To konkor arabi ro chand zadi ?

Man ke ridam !

This guy :lol: dream on. We already had Saddam try to get his filthy hands on Ahwaz and no one in Ahwaz accepted him. Your King Salman is even filthier, Iranians don't and won't welcome Wahhabi nutjobs.

Seems the separatist assholes are back in their holes !

Technically, at least % 35 of Iran isn't Persian, but rather occupied lands that belong to other ethnicities. The Azeri Turks, the Kurds, the Balouch, and the Arabs are generally forced to be part of Iran by the pressure of the Persian dominated regime.
Ethnicity and tribe does only matter among stone age people...we in Iran have a culture of living united no matter who for thousands of years... here comes the difference between a rich culture and a fake one...

Wake up... it is 2016.... Tribes and ethnicity does not matter any more... it only stays with stone agers who have rotted brains...

U know why all you said here seemed interesting to you? because it is something from and for your culture... These stuff is long passed behind.. so grow up...

من کثر غبائهم ...

You're just another brain-washed person, and I highly cast doubt you're not Arabian from Ahwaz. I have accounts on facenama, aparat and Instagram. I contact Ahwazians almost everyday and they hate Iran more than anyone else. They're proud of being Arab and will never let a Farsi guy or regime to rule them under the name of Alwaly Alfaqeeh.
لاأتوقع أنك أحوازي
لأن الأحوازيين يفخرون بأصولهم العربية العريقة وقبائلهم التي لها امتداد ضارب في جزيرة العرب ونتشارك معهم اللغة والدين والدم
الفرس الصفويين لا يتشاركون مع الأحوازيين في أي شيء، بل أنهم يستخرجون النفط من أراضي الأحواز العربية ليستفيد منه الفرس
في حروبهم الطائفية.

Khosh be halet haji anyway... To konkor arabi ro chand zadi ?

Man ke ridam !
9karam dash ...... kolan arabi manam ziyad khub nist faghat dar hade khundan ....konkuro yadam nemiyad 8 sal pish bud ... arabi ro ma araba ham be zur pass mikonim khoda shomahro sabr bede .....

You're just another brain-washed person, and I highly cast doubt you're not Arabian from Ahwaz. I have accounts on facenama, aparat and Instagram. I contact Ahwazians almost everyday and they hate Iran more than anyone else. They're proud of being Arab and will never let a Farsi guy or regime to rule them under the name of Alwaly Alfaqeeh.
لاأتوقع أنك أحوازي
لأن الأحوازيين يفخرون بأصولهم العربية العريقة وقبائلهم التي لها امتداد ضارب في جزيرة العرب ونتشارك معهم اللغة والدين والدم
الفرس الصفويين لا يتشاركون مع الأحوازيين في أي شيء، بل أنهم يستخرجون النفط من أراضي الأحواز العربية ليستفيد منه الفرس
في حروبهم الطائفية.
Fok off
Guess what !

I'm an azari & you have my full permission to go & **** yourself !
Haha palmface suadis.

Ethnicity and tribe does only matter among stone age people...we in Iran have a culture of living united no matter who for thousands of years... here comes the difference between a rich culture and a fake one...

Wake up... it is 2016.... Tribes and ethnicity does not matter any more... it only stays with stone agers who have rotted brains...

U know why all you said here seemed interesting to you? because it is something from and for your culture... These stuff is long passed behind.. so grow up...

Grow up !? o_O

He He He

Tribality is in suadis blood. Filth wahhabis are the most evil creatures.

They think we have stoned heads, ride camels, slaughter each others for fun and think tribality and with hate.

2-ibn-abdul-wahhab-najdi-devil-horns1.jpg

http://wahabismexposed.blogspot.com/2011/06/where-is-actually-najd-located.html?m=1

4155c898-b42b-48d3-8eac-5e3635968c35.jpg

The world should be cleared from these creatures. Disasters in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Nigeria etc... etc... is because of these satans.

Last edited:
9karam dash ...... kolan arabi manam ziyad khub nist faghat dar hade khundan ....konkuro yadam nemiyad 8 sal pish bud ... arabi ro ma araba ham be zur pass mikonim khoda shomahro sabr bede .....

Valla az ma ke gozasht... Amma jaye bakhie ha hast hanoz !

لاأتوقع أنك أحوازي
في حروبهم الطائفية.

:lol:

This is where stupidity begins... Bunch of accounts ! :lol:

Good Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom