What's new

2016 West Iran clashes - Kurdish Insurgency / Updates and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me one example please. I am (we are) overwhelmingly against Erdogan's stupid policies (many of whom backfired against Turkey), but that doesn't mean we get happy seeing Turkish soldiers get killed. That's just nonsense.
Are you kidding?

Agreed. Though in these days, federalism, and autonomy are effective mechanism to better manage multi-ethnic states. India, Russia, the US, and many other big countries are federal, because central states don't always keep minorities happy.

Why don't you give Eastern regions of KSA to their true owners, i.e Shias who do not want be to part of Saudi Arabia? Why don't you hold a referendum to give them autonomy or independence since you are such a strong advocate of federalism, autonomy and people's will?

Wait a minute... did I just mention the word referendum to a Saudi citizen? Oops.

Are you kidding?
I kid you not, sir. :)

PS: One or 2 exceptions are not what I am talking about, I am talking about almost all other Iranian members.

Technically, at least % 35 of Iran isn't Persian, but rather occupied lands that belong to other ethnicities. The Azeri Turks, the Kurds, the Balouch, and the Arabs are generally forced to be part of Iran by the pressure of the Persian dominated regime.
You don't know anything so please don't open your hole I have told you before how does iran have turk lands if the turks came as invaders about 600 years ago

@Arabian Stallion

You're just another brain-washed person, and I highly cast doubt you're not Arabian from Ahwaz. I have accounts on facenama, aparat and Instagram. I contact Ahwazians almost everyday and they hate Iran more than anyone else. They're proud of being Arab and will never let a Farsi guy or regime to rule them under the name of Alwaly Alfaqeeh.
لاأتوقع أنك أحوازي
لأن الأحوازيين يفخرون بأصولهم العربية العريقة وقبائلهم التي لها امتداد ضارب في جزيرة العرب ونتشارك معهم اللغة والدين والدم
الفرس الصفويين لا يتشاركون مع الأحوازيين في أي شيء، بل أنهم يستخرجون النفط من أراضي الأحواز العربية ليستفيد منه الفرس
في حروبهم الطائفية.
Bla Bla Bla wahhabi monkeys always they claim that they had a shia friends while their sectarian reality exposé them

يا دعي يا كذاب يا وهابي نجس اكذب ثم صدق كذبك
الأهواز بالهاء يا غبي و مو بالحاء اعرف اكتب الاسم صح بعدين تفلسف

انتم الوهابية الكذب دينكم انت ليس لديك أصدقاء اهوازيين شيعة لأنهم ببساطة شيعة امتداد لجنوب العراق الشيعي يا كذاب

هم اكثر الشيعة تديناً و ولاية الفقيه اخترعها الشيعة العرب من جبل عامل يا بهيمة
يعني انت مشكلتك مو الشعب لكن ولاية الفقيه

Why don't you give Eastern regions of KSA to their true owners, i.e Shias who do not want be to part of Saudi Arabia? Why don't you hold a referendum to give them autonomy or independence since you are such a strong advocate of federalism, autonomy and people's will?

Wait a minute... did I just mention the word referendum to a Saudi citizen? Oops.

I kid you not, sir. :)

PS: One or 2 exceptions are not what I am talking about, I am talking about almost all other Iranian members.

The KSA's Eastern Province is huge, please see below. Our Shia are part of us, and who told you that they want to be separated? Or have an autonomous rule? I haven't seen any sort of separation movement in my 34 years I spent in KSA. They simply can't be separated as there areas are too small to create any sort of political body. They only belong to 1 single city namely Al Qatif with some surrounding small villages that range between 20-30 villages. Their other locations are also 20-30 villages in Al Ahas (around KM 150 from Qatif), and very small minority in Al Madina.
Saudi_map.jpg

The oil fields aren't located in the Shia areas, except for Al Qatif oil filed with a capacity of 800,000 barrels per day. The reaming oil fields with a production of 8 million barrels are not located in Shia areas. الغوار Al Gawwar 5 million barrels per day) is located in an empty desert with small historical presence of Bany Hajar بني هاجر, Al Murrah المرة, and Al Ejman العجمان Sunni tribes. The same goes for Al Safaniya and Manifah السفانية ومنيفة oil fields (1.9 million barrel per day) as they are both in the sea. Shaibah شيبة oil field (1 million per day) is in the empty quarter with zero presence of human beings. Khurais خريص oil field (1.3 million barrels per day) is about KM 120 from Riyadh.

Our Shia are part of us
That was clearly demonstrated in 2011, while Saudi regime was extremely panicked and tried its best suppress peaceful protests not only in eastern Arabia, but also in Bahrain. Dude, you ain't fooling no one here, let's cut through this nonsense.

I didn't talk about oil fields. Let Shias in KSA have a referendum to see if they want to be part of SA or not, after all, if they are part of you, you shouldn't be worried about the results, right?

I am NOT trying to talk sense into you, I am merely trying to demonstrate your ridiculous hypocrisy for others to watch. A Saudi Arabian talking about autonomy, self rule and people's right of choice in other countries (for pure racism/sectarian reasons) while defending the backward tyranny in his country is the perfect demonstration of proverb "hooker preaching chastity".

That was clearly demonstrated in 2011, while Saudi regime was extremely panicked and tried its best suppress peaceful protests not only in eastern Arabia, but also in Bahrain. Dude, you ain't fooling no one here, let's cut through this nonsense.

I didn't talk about oil fields. Let Shias in KSA have a referendum to see if they want to be part of SA or not, after all, if they are part of you, you shouldn't be worried about the results, right?

I am NOT trying to talk sense into you, I am merely trying to demonstrate your ridiculous hypocrisy for others to watch. A Saudi Arabian talking about autonomy, self rule and people's right of choice in other countries (for pure racism/sectarian reasons) while defending the backward tyranny in his country is the perfect demonstration of proverb "hooker preaching chastity".

Autonomy, federalism don't have to be achieved through referendums (though they can be). They also can be developed within the society itself through blood and struggle, or through peaceful means. Referendums are the most civilized public decision making mechanism that the World has known. It took the UK centuries of debates and egalitarianism to allow Scotland to vote for staying in the UK or leaving. KSA's Shia aren't even close to forming any sort of political opposition yet. What you see occasionally is only few thugs here and there trying to make some noise. Our Shia know that they are a small minority (%5 - %8) at best, and prefer to remain within one big state instead.

Don't compare this with the nearly %40 of non-Persians that live in Iran today. See below.

ChartEthnic.jpg

I do not believe that the mullahs in Iran would allow a fair and square election, an election where someone other than mullahs can be elected.

Presidential elections!? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom