What's new

2011 World Military Strength Ranking released

Astute SSNs will sink your aircraft carriers.

either you have a limited knowledge of the diplomatic relations between the two countries, or you probably do not know that the AC is the best protected ship in a CBG .:)

We can trust Akula II, P-8I, etc.. on this... atlest.

Astute will literally buttf*ck the Akula 2. The Astute is a whole generation ahead of Akula 2 tech.

I am not trying to put the Indian Navy down, but the UK are masters when it comes to Naval technology. The Type-45 destroyer has what is reckoned the best ship-borne radar in the whole world, even better than the US.

how can UK be at no 5, and after the last year's defence review, there has been so much reductions but still no 5 pathetic....

Astute will literally buttf*ck the Akula 2. The Astute is a whole generation ahead of Akula 2 tech.

I am not trying to put the Indian Navy down, but the UK are masters when it comes to Naval technology. The Type-45 destroyer has what is reckoned the best ship-borne radar in the whole world, even better than the US.

UK only operates nuclear submarine and you are talking about Astute (Only one is operational)

In war scenario Conventional Sub with API is better than nuclear powered sub.

In my opinion nuclear states like Pakistan should be in top 10. Forget about quantity or quality but due to sheer factor of Nukes.With nukes they can beat easily like countries like Taiwan (in imaginative scenario)

Yep! Check it out in the comparison table top left. However, here's an extract....

India-UK.jpg

Cheers!

Totally Bogus criteria. Iran with 1960's Aircrafts ( F4, F5, F14 ) most of which are unserviceable are counted in the number of Aircrafts, not to mention their " Midget Submarines", is three places ahead of Pakistan. This is the biggest joke of the Century. Pakistan is fifth strongest Nuclear power and Iran is ahead of Pakistan. At the very least this ranking is amusing.

Uh, Taiwan and Iran ahead of Pakistan?

Not meaning to be biased but, come on!

Or does the study take into account the ball-less leaders we have?

Totally Bogus criteria. Iran with 1960's Aircrafts ( F4, F5, F14 ) most of which are unserviceable are counted in the number of Aircrafts, not to mention their " Midget Submarines", is three places ahead of Pakistan. This is the biggest joke of the Century. Pakistan is fifth strongest Nuclear power and Iran is ahead of Pakistan. At the very least this ranking is amusing.

Article evaluation flow chart for SOME Pakistanis

1. Conforms to Pakistani POV --> great journalism
2. Does not conform to Pakistani POV --> CIA/Mossad/RAW/Zionist/Neocon/Bharti Propaganda

I don't think so coz India is on 4th position :bounce:

maybe.

But just think for a second, Iran, taiwan and arguably Brazil and South Korea being ahead of pakistan?

A nuke factor is neglected here, but in real life it does come into play, you keep in your limits and don't try to expand your offensive to the extent that nukes can be used.

And wars are never won by numbers.

Article evaluation flow chart for SOME Pakistanis

1. Conforms to Pakistani POV --> great journalism
2. Does not conform to Pakistani POV --> CIA/Mossad/RAW/Zionist/Neocon/Bharti Propaganda

Digg-out for some more on net, I hope you will find ranking with shuper power India will be at 1 by 20XX

Not really.. China is ahead of India.. Thats victory enough for SOME Pakistanis

lol, but Pakistanis have a point, ranking Pakistan below Iran...in what parameters, Orion can you post pic of Pak/Iran comparisions please.

Back
Top Bottom