What's new

2011 World Military Strength Ranking released

Yep! Check it out in the comparison table top left. However, here's an extract....

India-UK.jpg

Cheers!

THE STATS ARE REALLY IMPRESSIVE FOR INDIA AND SHOWS HOW IT IS MANAGING ITS ASSESTS WITH HALF THE BUDGET INSPITE THE NO. OF UNITS BEING WAY LARGER.

ALSO, CAN ANYONE CONFIRM 10000 UNITS OF ARTILLERY. REALLY DOUBT THAT FIGURE!!

INDIA IS SURELY AHEAD OF UK.......BUT ALSO AT THE PRESENT MOMENT MORE BECAUSE OF NUMBERS THAN BECAUSE OF QUALITY!!!!!!!.......but thats due to change in a few years!!!!!CHEERS

THE STATS ARE REALLY IMPRESSIVE FOR INDIA AND SHOWS HOW IT IS MANAGING ITS ASSESTS WITH HALF THE BUDGET INSPITE THE NO. OF UNITS BEING WAY LARGER.

ALSO, CAN ANYONE CONFIRM 10000 UNITS OF ARTILLERY. REALLY DOUBT THAT FIGURE!!

very much true, I saw it during Kargil incursion, They were moving it in hundreds of cargo Trains and I lost count but it was in the thousands. I was shocked by the sheer numbers.

No offence to pakistanis here, but i dont see how pakistan is stronger than Iran. Iran is one the most self sufficient counties in terms of defence and other things, the have a much better economy. pakistan has a better airforce? well f-16 v f-14, it would depend on how much Iran has been modernizing the tomcat.

Having nukes that pakistan would not use because if you do then you risk getting nuked yourself. besides nobody know how many nukes Iran has hidden away. Iran has been getting ready for a war with the usa in their region for decades, i would assume they have the capability to take down pakistan.

Also why are you pakistani burning like this? it though Iran was your ally lol.

No offence to pakistanis here, but i dont see how pakistan is stronger than Iran. Iran is one the most self sufficient counties in terms of defence and other things, the have a much better economy. pakistan has a better airforce? well f-16 v f-14, it would depend on how much Iran has been modernizing the tomcat.

Having nukes that pakistan would not use because if you do then you risk getting nuked yourself. besides nobody know how many nukes Iran has hidden away. Iran has been getting ready for a war with the usa in their region for decades, i would assume they have the capability to take down pakistan.

Also why are you pakistani burning like this? it though Iran was your ally lol.

Iran is not our ally. Those who believe that are sadly mistaken.

Well whatever this ranking might be but I swear to Heavens; we certainly don't use that damn ranking in real life well enough to justify all that we have and are making. :angry:

With a kind of forex reserves and proven oil reserves, Iran has self sufficiency so can wage a war for few months. I doubt Pakistan can for more than a week.

Surprised nobody caught it yet.

At the bottom of the webpage it says:
"Material presented throughout this website is for historical and entertainment value."

Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking

Check the bottom of the webpage. I'm telling this to everybody.

Besides how could Turkey, Iran, Taiwan, and South korea be stronger than Pakistan?

The list presented in the website is a joke itself.

Hence another thread full of 2 year kiddo indians being happy abt Pakistan being at 15 position or whatever.

If world go by ranking then where do u rank talibans in Afghanistan which have been effing Super power # 1 of the world for more or less 10 years..................

We dont have to get ranked in whtsoever ranking list we know we have enough to defend ourselves and inshaallah we will give one hell of a time to anyone in the world who thinks walking in to Pakistan is like walking in a park .

Once again indian kiddos Happy everyday Diwali to you .:D

Back
Top Bottom