What's new

2 Syrian jets shot down by Turkey

S400 are controlled by Russia . not Syria and there is a lot of difference between what Russia sell to others and what they use themselves.
The Russian equipment is better according to you, yet the Russian S-400 less than 10km from the target bombed by Israel would have been destroyed if it was the target.

As Syrian theater is getting hotter, I think USA, who is trying their level best to concentrate on Syria, will be failed by Mr Ajit Doval and Mr Amrullah Saleh in Afghanistan, as they both will ensure the US troops are never leaving Afghanistan.
@MastanKhan @Mentee

I don't think Russia has any intention of occupying Turkey.

I believe Putin is following a no-first-aggression strategy but just defending Russia's interests. For example, sending equipment and soldiers to Venezuela.

Well, before 2011 the relations between Syria and Turkey were good, as far as I know. So what changed ?? I don't know.

Russia has coveted the entrance to the Black Sea for several hundred years.
They also are considering themselves as the defender of the orthodox faith, and Turks are trespassing.
Russia and Turkey are natural enemies.

Assad started bombing Syrian citizens of Turkish ancestry.
That did not sit well in Turkey. They also do not like the Russian disrespect for their borders.

Yes they are. Russians got big mouth, little money spent on RnD. Even the Chinese are ahead of them in military jets now.
Russian gear stopped being a thing since the cold war era. Good on paper but when if comes to battlefield then the numbers speak for itself.

Regime losses in Saraqib in the last 24 hours

327 regime soldiers
1 L-39 aircraft
1 Drone
6 Tanks
5 Howitzer/MLRS
2 SAMs

Turkish HISAR Air Defence Systems will be deployed in Idlib ( Spring shield operation area ) in a week
ESKvcOSWAAAjRs6

ESLsxrEW4AAOS05

Last edited:
Regime losses in Saraqib in the last 24 hours

327 regime soldiers
1 L-39 aircraft
1 Drone
6 Tanks
5 Howitzer/MLRS
2 SAMs

Turkish HISAR Air Defence Systems will be deployed in Idlib ( Spring shield operation area ) in a week
ESKvcOSWAAAjRs6
Great, Now, bastards of Assad will see the consequences of killing our brothers, they will see it more and more... And When we done with them, they will understand how worthless they are.

turkey should target su34 or modern russian jet instead of downing trainer jet like L-39 which are not difficult to destroy

turkey should target su34 or modern russian jet instead of downing trainer jet like L-39 which are not difficult to destroy

if Russian SU-34 or any Russian Jet directly attack Turkish Forces in Idlib then we can do it

SU-34 or L-39 are same crap for the Turkish F-16s in BVR combat

Last edited:

It actually means a lot since they now have one less plane to drop barrel bombs from. I'm sure it means a lot for the Syrian civilians.

russia is bombing idlib but no one is downing their jets,I think these jets will be replaced by russian jets which will continue bombing.Syrian army in only proxy of russia and has no power of its own
if Russian SU-34 or any Russian Jet directly attack Turkish Forces in Idlib then we can do it

SU-34 or L-39 are same crap for the Turkish F-16s in BVR combat

It actually means a lot since they now have one less plane to drop barrel bombs from. I'm sure it means a lot for the Syrian civilians.

Turkey cant target Ruski planes , we are not there yet!

---MEDIA DELETED OLD VIDEO---- L39 Albatros of SYaAF shot down by F16s not manpads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom