What's new

2 Syrian jets shot down by Turkey

b
Hope you are aware that su-24 radar even weaker than f-5 when it come to air combat.

no excuses. You field your best team in tournaments. And if Syria and Russia planes are flying junkS that’s no fault of Turkey then is it . Deploy your best bird su30/ su35 then? or is the real truth you are afraid they will be shot down to Pakistan PAF has already busted su30 bird as nothing more than paper tiger

On the ground , things go well , maybe after Idlib , Syria should try too retake its iost land that turks currently are calling Hatay

Assad,Iran can not take even Idlib .. even Russia can not change this reality
and daydreamer terrorists are talking about Hatay

Assad and Iran backed terrorists will be kicked out of Idlib ... 4 million sunni muslim Syrians in Idlib so hate radical sectarian Assad , Iran and Iran backed terrorist groups

radical sectarian murderer dictator Assad is not leader of Syrian people
who selected Assad ? nobody

Jarablus
Azaz
Dabıq
Rai
Al Bab
Afrin
Rasulayn
Telabyad
Idlib

and ofcourse sunni muslim city Aleppo

minimum 12 million sunni musllim Syrians who so hate radical sectarian murderer dictator Assad are with Turkiye

We are aware but these were testbeds for us and showcase for someone who thinks we dont have capable airforce. We hit them with network centric warfare systems . Do you aware how many countries have such capacity on the world?
well, If it was me I'd be alot happier if they shoot down a mig-29 to see how capable the system is .

If Turkey wants to take out the Russian base, the US can supply what they need.
Satellite Information, and a nice order for Excalibur-like rounds or MRLS, and Turkey are in business.
well , turkey do that , I wonder then how then they want to counter Russian air planes which release their havoc from black sea on turkey mainland ,don't think that would be that hard for Russia. and then again why enter unnecessary war?

b

no excuses. You field your best team in tournaments. And if Syria and Russia planes are flying junkS that’s no fault of Turkey then is it . Deploy your best bird su30/ su35 then? or is the real truth you are afraid they will be shot down to Pakistan PAF has already busted su30 bird as nothing more than paper tiger
I won't call russian airplane junks , and as i said hitting Su24 is like hitting Messerschmitt Me 163 in fact probably itting ME-163 would harder as its alot smaller .
by the we don't have Su-30 or 35 who told you Iran has those airplanes or even is intrested in them ? more importantly who told you we are in that war. and and about that su-30 claims of you I only saw was evidence of one Mig-21 can you show me evidence of that Su-30 shoot down as far as i'm concerned that Su-30 shootdown is like India claims of F-16 shoot down

Last edited:
AIM-120 missile kill history !

ESVGwtoXYAEa16x

well , turkey do that , I wonder then how then they want to counter Russian air planes which release their havoc from black sea on turkey mainland ,don't think that would be that hard for Russia. and then again why enter unnecessary war?

If a Russian S-400 shoots down a Turkish F-16, and Turkey responds by taking out the S-400 launchers, that will be considered tit-for-tat by NATO.
If Russia responds by an act which will trigger article 5, they will be run out of Syria, and the Dardanelles will be closed to their Black Sea fleet, as well as civilian ships.
Both Russia and Turkey knows this so Russia will simply not use the S-400s against Turkey, and thus Turkey would not have a reason to destroy the Russian base.

If a Russian S-400 shoots down a Turkish F-16, and Turkey responds by taking out the S-400 launchers, that will be considered tit-for-tat by NATO.
If Russia responds by an act which will trigger article 5, they will be run out of Syria, and the Dardanelles will be closed to their Black Sea fleet, as well as civilian ships.
Both Russia and Turkey knows this so Russia will simply not use the S-400s against Turkey, and thus Turkey would not have a reason to destroy the Russian base.
just think if turkey mistake one Su-30 for Su-24

Well unless you do so you can't be sure
Let's say Rohani and his vice president are one meter apart, the vice president gets killed by a sniper, the sniper could have easily killed Rohani too.

Same about the S-400 and the Syrian target.

Let's say Rohani and his vice president are one meter apart, the vice president gets killed by a sniper, the sniper could have easily killed Rohani too.

Same about the S-400 and the Syrian target.
let just say rouhami is behind a shield and vice president is not

Syria should try too retake its iost land that turks currently are calling Hatay
I was in hopes that regime acts crazy, and regime did. It didn't go well for the regime but that... Sounds nice, we should slowly but steadily encourage them for that, I believe in our assests :D

Back
Top Bottom