What's new

2 Syrian jets shot down by Turkey

That so-called massacre was government action against the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists. Now don't tell me you support the MB.

Thousands of sunni arabs killed by the assad crime family.

Enjoy the fireworks brought to you by Turkish drones.

Thousands of sunni arabs killed by the assad crime family.

Many Sunnis are part of the Syrian military and government.

Enjoy the fireworks brought to you by Turkish drones.

Erdogan has made Turkey a slave of Western governments. Patriotic Turkish citizens should remove Erdogan from power and also remove Turkey from NATO.

Do you really want Turkey to be a slave ??

Turkey has bombed Aleppo air port. Apparently Erdogan has asked Putin to not to between Assad and Turkey.
the situation is very tense. but i dont think putin will let erdogan to damage assad's forces beyond a limit. putin must have his red lines . if turkey ever crosses those red lines putin will respond.assad and his forces are very important to russia. putin challenged the US in syria in support of assad now he may take care of turkey as well. i am not well aware of the game plan in syria but turkey is playing a dangerous game here.

Finally Turkey showing its muscle. My favourite part is that Turkey is pummeling syria while huge pain is inflicted on iranians and their brother indians. What a day.

Brother i understand his choice of words was not correct however i dont understand why you trying to say the world is laughing. I explained in another thread that is assad is no muslim nor is his regime. Most of the mainstream muslim world dont consider them as muslims. This is a war between russia and turkey and assad is just a proxy. Now youre not gonna say russia is a muslim as well are you?

Russia is the biggest enemy of the Muslim for the last 100 years. In modern times Look what they did to the chechens, the Bosnians, and the sunnis in syria? They openly committed or helped genocide and are not even sorry about it. Assad and iran are worse than the israelis, they killed more muslim in this few years than israel killed in all its existence.

The arabs regimes and the rest the world abandoned the muslim in syria to the genocide of a russian backed tyrant and its only turkey who's defending these people. If you had any logic or morals you'd support erdogan and turkeys action all the way and trust me erdogan is more pious than most of us here.

brother do you know who I am ?

I am from old PDF days the number one hater of Russia, to the extent I was banned many times

you won’t find anyone more anti-Russian than me, the seniors will admit to this on my behalf

brother do you know who I am ?

I am from old PDF days the number one hater of Russia, to the extent I was banned many times

you won’t find anyone more anti-Russian than me, the seniors will admit to this on my behalf

Then why throw terms like "kemalist lover" and stuff around?

Let Turkey express its identity as it chooses, it is capable nation that can take on Russia or any other if it chooses to.

No need to prescribe and preach narrow formulations for others past your own.

Then why throw terms like "kemalist lover" and stuff around?

Let Turkey express its identity as it chooses, it is capable nation that can take on Russia or any other if it chooses to.

No need to prescribe and preach narrow formulations for others past your own.
General problem of loser - weak people, they tend to force you to their way of life. And most hilarious part, they believe an Alfa Grey Wolf will bow his head to an Omega. So hilarious indeed.

Russians are pathetic in geopolitics...They act very strange...If they had honored their truce/agreement with Turks, this wouldn't have happened.
But Turkey didnt honor its 2018 Sochi agreement commitments to clear terrorist AQ from Idlib...so now what???

Iran and ruskies should have pulled Assads leash sooner while they had the chance. No point crying now
Who told you they're crying? LOL....If Russia and Iran already saved Assad through sooo much blood and money, you think whats happening now is the worst they've seen? just wait. comment screenshotted for future debunking.

Turks fought more against crusades and western nations in the last 1000 years more than any other nation.
So why are you guys currently BEST BUDDY FRIENDS with these same White Christian crusaders from NATO? i dont understand that logic. Its like before you were the best Muslim and now you're NATO/White people's Muslim Token???

imagine turkey with 100 f35s..it would have eaten every country alive in its neighbourhood including Russia!
F35 will be coming with 6 Internal AA to missiles..
eygpt, Greece and Russia would have all toned down..
now just for s 400 which is just an upgrade of s300 is all what turkey gets
Hindsight (especially yours) is 20/20

That is inaccurate. At least as far as the top leadership is concerned.

Arab spring happened in many countries - Bottom line is that Syria is in tatters because Assad chose to employ brute force to quell public uprising against his autocratic rule which was unlike what happened in Egypt, Tunisia and elsewhere.

The one who has indiscriminately bombed his own country should never be declared as the "lesser evil" because he is not.
keep telling yourself convenient half stories!!

told you they're crying? LOL....If Russia and Iran already saved Assad through sooo much blood and money, you think whats happening now is the worst they've seen? just wait. comment screenshotted for future debunking.

Calm down. Don't stress yourself too much. Assad will be ok don't worry. Just don't watch the news and drone strike footage.

The Way Russia is behaving against Turkey in Syria and Libiya, I am sorry but Turkey should had been in USA's Camp. Should had gone for F 35 instead of S400 and should'nt severed his Ties with USA.

Many Sunnis are part of the Syrian military and government.

Erdogan has made Turkey a slave of Western governments. Patriotic Turkish citizens should remove Erdogan from power and also remove Turkey from NATO.

Do you really want Turkey to be a slave ??

Do you really want Turkey to be occupied by Russia?
Stalins demands for bases controlling the Dardanelles was what made Turkey join NATO.
Turkey have their own interest in Syria, which is in direct conflict with Russia.
Much more than their conflict with the US over Syria.

Calm down. Don't stress yourself too much. Assad will be ok don't worry. Just don't watch the news and drone strike footage.
for sure assad will be ok cuz the moment Turkey bombs him then TOPOL-M or YARS or missile with 5-10 nuke warheads is headed to Istanbul.

There is nothing like a bluff in the military- Turkey OR Russia will eventually dominate in Syria. But who will you fear more- the country that America fears the most Or the country that is under America's alliance(NATO)??

Some of u are not thinking straight or well these days...i am afraid what will happen if you get more bad news from Syria...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom