What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

Wow you guys are the bearers of truth correct, don't you have a conscience or respect for the dead for that matter.

We are saddened by deaths on both sides. how questioning indian false claim of beheading amount of disrespect to dead??

I hope india retaliates heavy. Must use the big weapons. Why expire them in shelf.

This must not be acceptable. Where is big mouth of parrikar. He need to give full orders for war.

LOL where are you siting ? Do you have any family in India ? and if you;re living in India thn I think you must belongs to Hanuman force else... any act of war will be full blow of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons btw both and thn you will become real Hanuman forever lol

It's been done before there has been ample evidence. Stop with the rhetorical questions, it only makes you look more foolish.
Give it a rest Einstein, if ever those were done by both sides when there wasn't such tension or high vigilance on the borders. Do you have any idea what a mortar shell or an ATGM can do to a human body.

Plenty of similar folks in your establishments, actually too many... and don't give me that crap that everyone is an angel... well yes with MODI whole of India is damn proud of him.

Good for you, like I said before you need to look at your PM before lecturing us about terrorism.

IA says BAT team Crossed over border and killed three jawans. One body mutilated

This team?

hqdefault.jpg

Taking pride in Beheadings ? Maybe Islam teaches it? ISIS and PAKl Army ?

Oh mr. Ankit claiming beheading every time to arose war sentiments among indians by India is taught by Hinduism? Indian army??

Come on give your janta some explanation as how Pakistan army did that ? By crossing over LoC and beheaded Indian soldiers ? if so then it means it was SURGICAL STRIKE by Pakistan?

If so then how it is different then Indian killing of Pakistani soldiers?

There is no BEHEADING. You Indians are either in awe of such claims or just forgot that in fact It was Indian army that had started beheading trend.

Anyway RIP to everyone dead on your side. The killing of Pakistanis in Indian shelling is a routine now that I even did not post RIP.

Stopping ? Just remember this , for every AK56 we find in Kashmir , you will find 10 in Balochistan.

The onus is on you all to stop.

Indian terrorism in Balochistan Pakistan is very open and now since Indian Prime Minister openly owned Indian STATE Terrorism against Pakistan in Balochistan then tell me why should we even care about your dead in the the first place? When Indian Prime Minister openly celebrates deaths in Pakistan.

And if you are finding Chinese variant of the rifle in Occupied Kashmir then welll well well please fire your incompetent Army babus who failed to block the entry despite multiple layers of security or ask them to STOP telling lies about AK56.

Rona dhona shuru
Its a mini war pakistan will utilize every opportunity to harm lndia as far as military personnel are concerned , so will india
That doesnt make anyone terrorist
But killing innocent childrens and targeting civilians do make u a terrorist and thats what indian army has been doing

Oh please, you guys are so bad at playing the victims, even boardway will collapse. We have a equal number if not more civilian deaths by your provoked shelling. If innocent lives are lost then that's a pity. But to paint your instigators the jihadists in the same picture is below sub par.

so i understand it correctly, this was a surgical strike???

The matter is not really about understanding but guts one should show while addressing his enemies.

Are you intimidated by my choice of words, if so why is it bothering you?looking at you directly and replying to this utter nonsense, understand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom