What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

Sure,we ll see how this goes.
Na ker...you guys should have realized by now that the iron hand you just poked has a chain around his wrist.... The bhakt posture have proved to be terrible for all the chest thumping to sabotage CPEC went into Pakistani sewer since there's none in india,

Yes thats what is surgical strike is.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Stealth @Windjammer
@guru DATT @Joe Shearer
Correct me if i am wrong. Media is reporting commandos came they killed and left.
No mate, the soldiers died in the usual cross border firing and most probably died earlier but their deaths being disclosed now with a sad and brutal addition, playing with passions knowing well that the public will be more drawn to the brutality of the incident rather than the reported number of casualties....in coming hours or days, you will hear stories of a befitting reply ...scores settled and back to the routine .

porki army cant fight face to face, they take orders from their master hafiz saeed n send terrorists,,, and then started insulting religion while he became wht he is now when same kind of islamic terrorists butchered their fathers and adult boys and raped their mothers and produced offsprings, and changed name or those who rejected were killed.

watch on porkistani pighead terrorists,, stone age arab breed terrorists..

ban me if you have multiple fathers,,,,,, motherfuckers, shameless raped and converted arab barbarian breeds

Can someone plz kick him out
@Oscar @Windjammer

porki army cant fight face to face, they take orders from their master hafiz saeed n send terrorists,,, and then started insulting religion while he became wht he is now when same kind of islamic terrorists butchered their fathers and adult boys and raped their mothers and produced offsprings, and changed name or those who rejected were killed.

ban me if you have multiple fathers,,,,,, motherfuckers, shameless raped and converted arab barbarian breeds
bilkul nahi...hum tumhain is forum pay rakh ker zaleel kerain gay rozana...jo kuch tum nay likha hai us ko ager tum indians pay apply kero to 100% fit hoga coz ur history of thousands of years is a proof that u are a slave nation...ghulam ibne ghulam ibne ghulam...we ruled u for a thousand years and this little period of freedom that u accidently got suggest that freedom doesn't suit u...u will be made slaves by us once again and this time...FOREVER... :)

Hindus can fall so low, they themself behead their dead soldiers just to do propaganda. Lets do autopsy on one of the beheaded soldier and you will find out the soldier was beheaded 5 hours after his death.

It's the terrorists period, there is no segregation, unfortunately your army is included in this definition as you use terror as a state sponsored execution. This is not the first occasion, so you can stop pretending to be oblivious about the whole situation.
india is the only country which accepted beheading soldiers and gave operation a name and shared it on social media with pride.
we never did it and never accepted it.

You are a disgrace to your fellow Indians, even I can use the same language for you, but I wont stoop to your cheap level.

Plenty of similar folks in your establishments, actually too many... and don't give me that crap that everyone is an angel... well yes with MODI whole of India is damn proud of him.
name any one person in indian cabinet who is not an extremist?
sir you are being ruled by RSS whose ideology is akhand bharat.

They cant hide there casualties in bunkers destroyed by ATGMs . have to show it either one way or another.

Na ker...you guys should have realized by now that the iron hand you just poked has a chain around his wrist.... The bhakt posture have proved to be terrible for all the chest thumping to sabotage CPEC went into Pakistani sewer since there's none in india,
Iron hand or not, I can assure you this. Retribution will be upon those who did this.

You can marinate in your mediocrity and be happy with your fallacies. But don't expect that nothing is going to happen.

How foolish it would be to underestimate an enemies capabilities.

Stopping ? Just remember this , for every AK56 we find in Kashmir , you will find 10 in Balochistan.

The onus is on you all to stop.
but we find 10 persons to use this 1 ak56 and you don't have anyone to use it in balochistan that's why you are sending indians.

No mate, the soldiers died in the usual cross border firing and most probably died earlier but their deaths being disclosed now with a sad and brutal addition, playing with passions knowing well that the public will be more drawn to the brutality of the incident rather than the reported number of casualties....in coming hours or days, you will hear stories of a befitting reply ...scores settled and back to the routine .
usual numbers are 40+ pakistani soldiers killed and back to routine.

Are you intimidated by my choice of words, if so why is it bothering you?looking at you directly and replying to this utter nonsense, understand.
no one is intimidated by kids, just stop taking covers and shows us your true color. It's getting boring with all your games, we all know why you come here.

You idiot
At least he is not a hypocrite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom