What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

Go on then....have the guts to declare full scale war on us....I am tired of India's paper tiger threats. We already killed 45 Indian solders, humiliated your navy and shot down a drone. Did you see the videos....poor Indian solders....they didn't know what hit them.
Because we don't want to. Our government is doing bigger things at the moment. This is at best a side show for us. Already killed dozens and dozens of Pakistanis. Things are well.

Because we don't want to. Our government is doing bigger things at the moment. This is at best a side show for us. Already killed dozens and dozens of Pakistanis. Things are well.

This Indian army must be full of eunuch. But don't worry the only real action they see is playing call of duty. Once they step into the real world, our Army sends them to a one way ticket to hell. Please explain what bigger things is your Government doing?

This Indian army must be full of eunuch. But don't worry the only real action they see is playing call of duty. Once they step into the real world, our Army sends them to a one way ticket to hell. Please explain what bigger things is your Government doing?
Demonetization. Transforming the country.

Parliament is in session...and In the last 5 days of Parliament, not even one word has been spoken on Pakistan.

On the other hand, we have seen how effective Pakistan army is. We threw you out of East Pakistan, then Siachen, then Kargil. Your army can not fight. It depends on terrorists for actual fighting.

Demonetization. Transforming the country.

Parliament is in session...and In the last 5 days of Parliament, not even one word has been spoken on Pakistan.

On the other hand, we have seen how effective Pakistan army is. We threw you out of East Pakistan, then Siachen, then Kargil. Your army can not fight. It depends on terrorists for actual fighting.

Has the GST bill passed in Parliament? Then your pathetic cow dung of a country is not transforming and can never compete with China in terms of becoming a low manufacturing hub. Pakistan Army has been effective...we killed 45 Indian baboons. If we can't fight and you have an issue with us then declare full scale war on us. But you can't because your a paper tiger nation whose Army is known for swapping wives.

And we just dispatched 3 Pakistani pigs to hell.

They are in the highest rank of Jannah.

We have dispatched 4500 of your soors to hell according to your own admission since 2003. Many more will join them soon In Shaa Allah.

Now dont ever quote me again you piss drinking hindu.

Has the GST bill passed in Parliament? Then your pathetic cow dung of a country is not transforming and can never compete with China in terms of becoming a low manufacturing hub.
Yes.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ll-end-tax-terrorism/articleshow/53604640.cms

The difference between your country and ours. All you can do is call names on an internet forum because your country will never be able to do anything at all. Your countrymen don't care for your country. Mine are working and burning the midnight oil to bring about change.

Pakistan Army has been effective...we killed 45 Indian baboons. If we can't fight and you have an issue with us then declare full scale war on us. But you can't because your a paper tiger nation whose Army is known for swapping wives.
Sure. Keep calling. Meanwhile we will keep killing Pakistanis. All the while we work on our country. This is a side show for us. Its a full time show for you.

Yes.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ll-end-tax-terrorism/articleshow/53604640.cms

The difference between your country and ours. All you can do is call names on an internet forum because your country will never be able to do anything at all. Your countrymen don't care for your country. Mine are working and burning the midnight oil to bring about change.

Sure. Keep calling. Meanwhile we will keep killing Pakistanis. All the while we work on our country. This is a side show for us. Its a full time show for you.

What about your economy? You have more poverty than the whole of Africa combined and will never be able to compete with the Chinese. Pakistan is moving forward and CPEC is already changing our country. Anyway this is a Pakistani Forum so why have you decided to join? I mean are you that desperate to talk to us:)

And why do you want to know the stock level

India with its economy already is feeling the pressure of shelling expenditure,
Just wanted to know what's on other side.

Also if u purchased ammunition so from China ?

enough on posts that they can continuously fight for weeks without reinforcements.

ok i believe you in advance that 40 pakistani soldiers were killed. pakistani soldiers didn't fire a single bullet.

Ok.

@Terminator having technical issue (at my end) that mostly posts, I am hiding for moderation are marked -tive however, check ratings now.

I am hiding/reporting the post full of insults for proper action by the team and I have done so.

@Articulate post was also marked -tive but done now.

You can check now, the -tive ratings, however, if you have any issue, report the post and move on but doing wrong cannot be proved right.

im hearing 10 pakistani killed in retaliation

Source for such hearsay as there are different reports.

Back
Top Bottom