What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

Good that indians have reported a surgical strike on their country (to hide the losses they actually suffered on LOC)

This has been going on since 2010 i mean the cross border raids but since both the countries were trying to give this impression that ceasefire is intact but look at the change now. Modi sarkar in a bit to show his broad chest and appease saffroni vote bank openly claims and proudly calls it surgical strike.

The beheading part is circulating since long. We have been knowing that Indians were presenting heads of Pakistani soldiers as a trophy to their senior officers so I do not understand what humanity they are talking about now.

Their Indian armed forces officials openly admitted beheading Pakistani soldiers.

this is an insane happening. Modi sarkar and Indians on these forums besides Indian MEDIA has been claiming that the LOC firing or incidents are made on orders of or on behest of Gen Raheel Sharif just to get extension BUT now what excuses these Indians can come up with for this ? specially when it is now open in the public that Gen Raheel is not getting any extension.
The media may be claiming what it wants. The dots all point to GoI in their diversions from the unrest in Kashmir based on their gross human rights violations.

Basically, fighting with us and claiming militants allows them to continue barbaric acts in Kashmir under a blanket "moral" authority which the generally sanctimonious Indian media and memebrs on PDF parrot out.

3 soldiers have been killed near the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, army said.

JAMMU: Three soldiers were killed and one of them was beheaded by Pakistan army commandos in Jammu and Kashmir, the army said today.

So Pakistani commandos killed three indian soldiers and beheaded one and you didn't capture them, but... the dead bodies of the three killed maybe told that Pakistani commandos killed us and beheaded one in Jammu a part of Kashmir where seven hundred thousand troops are deployed and the Pakistani commandos got away by killing three indian soldiers or as your defence minister say hanuman army.

Note: Good job at killing your own people but war is not going to happen like this. The only thing you can do is LOC violations in which you mostly get your own troops killed.

RIP brothers. Revenge will be taken Inshaallah

:what: and this cycle of revenge will give body bags on both sides.

BTW when few days back India killed 7 Pakistani soldiers while your Indian media claimed you killing 20 Pakistani soldiers, did you think of same revenge ??

Last edited:
I hope india retaliates heavy. Must use the big weapons. Why expire them in shelf.

This must not be acceptable. Where is big mouth of parrikar. He need to give full orders for war.

arrikar !!!!!
Our bullets desperately looking for some Skulls.

Against whom? "bhaiya" the other side also has heavy weapons and your troops arent invisible or bullet/shell proof...

Mutilation ..no mutilation
Death .. No death
lying ..no lying
propaganda ...no propaganda

All i want, take all the armada to LOC. Fire till all the stock of Bofors, Pinaka's , Bunker busters , Mortars and Old granedes , Old ATGMs, Prithvi-1's finishes. Mean while run the ordinance factories night and day.

I hope DM and PM and Military chiefs have the same thing in mind.

This whole article seems strange in the first part article says it was Pakistan army in the 2nd part they are saying it was terrorist

Is Pakistan army as a whole a terrorist for india

Coming back to topic every soldier no matter flag he represents should be given respect ,
As there Is heavy shelling from each side i see this more as a brownie point by report and try to blame Pakistan army

But still my pray goes for all and everyone on both sides stays safe

The reports depicts the usual hindu habit of lying and spewing bullshit whereas in reality the story is totally different.

First they say they were Pakistani commandos and then they were terrorists and they reached back under the cover fire by Pakistani's.

Right, the people had enough time that after killing they beheaded one while the indian soldiers kept watching by the near by post and after being done the Pakistani's started firing so they could come back. alerting the indian soldiers.

:what: and this cycle was revenge will give body bags on both sides.

BTW when few days back India killed 7 Pakistani soldiers while your Indian media claimed you killing 20 Pakistani soldiers, did you think of same revenge ??

Inahallah , and then retaliation will also come , we r not Bangladesh Nepal my friend, u started and only we will finish
I know it will harm both sides but what you expect from us after beheading our soldiers?

You didnt had the same when we shot down your transporter in 1999

You sound like an old man who is past it's sale date. Talk about the present time. I enjoyed watching the post being blown to smithereens.

I know it will harm both sides but what you expect from us after beheading our soldiers?

Stop being melodramatic and accept the fact that your gutless army was killed yesterday when we retaliated for the death of our civilians.

Death .. No death
lying ..no lying

All i want, take all the armada to LOC. Fire till all the stock of Bofors, Pinaka's , Bunker busters , Mortars and Old granedes , Old ATGMs, Prithvi-1's finishes. Mean while run the ordinance factories night and day.

I think this is exactly the mentality which is responsible for current and future scenarios...

They expect u to come and fight

at least I expect that you should ask your government to tell you the truth. A soldier beheaded (if he is beheaded indeed) in Indian Kashmir in encounter with Indian army should be told instead of blaming it on Pakistan.

Death .. No death
lying ..no lying

Wet dreams which have nothing to do with reality.

Why u asking us ? Go ask your army they killed our 2 soldiers first , so u started not we

Death .. No death
lying ..no lying

But it's not the right time to star war with Pakistan,the present currency related issues won't support such act.

Back
Top Bottom