What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

LOL where are you siting ? Do you have any family in India ? and if you;re living in India thn I think you must belongs to Hanuman force else... any act of war will be full blow of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons btw both and thn you will become real Hanuman forever lol
Dude i am not asking for nukes.

Howitzer and a good battle is must.
You think about it. The frustration level is too high between big arse decision makers and war mongering civilians. A battle will teach them a lesson and there will be peace for lpng time.

A war was may be a big word.

As for family no. Yes i work here in india but not family they reside somewhere else. But really that doesnt mean i dont give value to life of people on both sides.

But you know how media politicians army generals and war mongers are asking for it. I am telling you brother they wont take long to cease fire. There is too much at risk right now. Pakistan had just got up on its feet, india is on right path too.

Just give them a dose of loss and fear.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...n-bandipora/story-wetTcKR3Ia2QeQwfsAnSQO.html
J-K: Security forces kill 2 militants in Bandipora, combing operations underway
  • ANI, Srinagar
    |
  • Updated: Nov 22, 2016 10:36 IST
militants-militants-baramulla-paramilitary-september-militants-cantonment_5bf14908-b069-11e6-a9a7-656025b680d0.jpg

The army and the police in a joint operation had cordoned off the area to smoke out the two militants who were holed up and had opened fire. (HT FIle Photo)

Security forces early Tuesday neutralised two militants in an encounter in Bandipora, Jammu and Kashmir.

The army and the police in a joint operation had cordoned off the area to smoke out the two militants who were holed up and had opened fire, thus engaging in a heavy gunbattle early in the morning.

A combing operation is underway to ensure no untoward elements are still present in the area.

Another suspicious Pakistani national was gunned down by the Border Security Force (BSF) troops in RS Pura sector in Jammu and Kashmir, after he crossed the International Border early on Tuesday morning.

Earlier, a BSF head constable was killed and three other army men were injured in the early hours of Monday after Pakistani Army resorted to heavy cross-border firing in Rajouri sector of Jammu and Kashmir.

Since the surgical strike on terrorist launch pads in Azad Kashmir on September 29, there have been a staggering 286 incidents of firing and shelling along the LoC and the International Border (IB) in Jammu and Kashmir by Pakistani troops, which have resulted in the death of 26 people, including 14 security personnel.
That 14 is the night of sur ji kal strikes... They released 2 -3 per day to finally reach the mark..

they are mostly pathans. it would have been even worse if they had crossed.

ok take it. we are waiting. but plz kill less than 40 pakistani soldiers. when ever your media kills more than 40 your are humiliated.

We ll give pathans also instant jannat.after all,it takes just one bullet.

Their heads should have been doused in Nitric acid by mujahadeen as a punishment to Modi and his stooges!

I was told by one of the indian mates here that one should never trust their own media sources.... moreover this news report is trying to say that Pakistani soldiers "Crossed" the border , killed the soldiers and fled away?
It means they conducted Surgical strike...:blink:

Apart...
RIP for the soldiers, they will be heroes for their nation

Yes thats what is surgical strike is.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Stealth @Windjammer
@guru DATT @Joe Shearer
Correct me if i am wrong. Media is reporting commandos came they killed and left.

I can buy 3 Indian soldiers were killed but how could bullets mutilate someone's body?

Wait few more days, you will find India saying "Few Cows were found dead and intruders came into India, killed few cows, beheaded them and took the heads back into Pakistan". And that can be a very valid reason for losing 1000 more lives on both sides. From India, you can totally totally expect that.
If you have seen last video posted the hit by ATGMs were devastating, you should again see the impact on that video..

I hope india retaliates heavy. Must use the big weapons. Why expire them in shelf.

This must not be acceptable. Where is big mouth of parrikar. He need to give full orders for war.
heavy weapons will mean more casualities on both sides. mostly civilians.

Their heads should have been doused in Nitric acid by mujahadeen as a punishment to Modi and his stooges!
nothing like this happened.

Yes thats what is surgical strike is.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Stealth @Windjammer
@guru DATT @Joe Shearer
Correct me if i am wrong. Media is reporting commandos came they killed and left.
first we don't have hanuman commandos. it's not possible under this situation.
secondly indian army is the only army which accepts beheading soldiers.

That 14 is the night of sur ji kal strikes... They released 2 -3 per day to finally reach the mark..
now border will be hot for next year till they accept all.

We ll give pathans also instant jannat.after all,it takes just one bullet.
really. try them ever. they are more better shooters than any army. they start using guns mostly since childhood.

Modi may do something Stupid to divert Media attention and local people misery on demonetization...

Im amazed you take your media seriously?
I think you guys are not really wrong when you say that about indian media.

Till a few months back i thought you guys are a bit too critical but recently how media is behaving. Not just on pakistan but otherwise too.

Its good media in ots own genre. Like in movies e you have drama horror comedy thriller and religious. Similarly its like p o r n.

porki army cant fight face to face, they take orders from their master hafiz saeed n send terrorists,,, and then started insulting religion while he became wht he is now when same kind of islamic terrorists butchered their fathers and adult boys and raped their mothers and produced offsprings, and changed name or those who rejected were killed.

watch on porkistani pighead terrorists,, stone age arab breed terrorists..

ban me if you have multiple fathers,,,,,, motherfuckers, shameless raped and converted arab barbarian breeds

Calm down, we could have used such language when we lost soldiers in Indian shelling. We can understand your frustration since we also faced the same.

It is on equal footing from both sides so why yell and abuse.

So far you did not backup your claim of beheading as I questioned the Indians can you tell us how this beheading took place and where ? on Indian side of LoC or Pakistani side of LoC. In both the cases don't you think Indian needs to give explanation to own people if you can't to the world.

And Please do not insult pigs since you have these as one of the incarnations of a holy god.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom