What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

Stop lecturing us about terrorism, when in fact it your prime minister moti jee is who is a mass murderer has blood on his hands, has admitted playing a role in separating East Pakistan into Bangladesh, Your own Ajit Doval has admitted sparing no effort to destabilize Pakistan, your RAW agent was caught red handed, Like I said before your media needs to make its mind which is the official version?

Oh please he is the elected pm of India not a cheap low level scum of a freedom fighter jihadists. Learn the difference

The 3 deaths you are discussing now happened this morning , not yesterday.

Currently 3 sectors are being fired upon by using 120mm mortars as I write , and when we use our 105mm field guns you all run UN and Geneva .

You have started this. Stop your war hysteria you guys are only leading to loss of life on both sides.

One can understand with soldiers being killed by bullets or shells but how on earth could one be mutilated unless physically handled.....for that either the Indian soldier crossed into Pakistani side or the Pakistani soldier penetrated into Indian territory.
Under present circumstances of hostilities, I doubt any side would fancy it's chances for such adventurism.
It's obvious the Indians are trying to divert public attention from the losses by creating stories to kick up a frenzy.

Oh please he is the elected pm of India not a cheap low level scum of a freedom fighter jihadists. Learn the difference
abu bakr albaghdadi was also elected by militants. this doesn't make him good person.
and he gave you facts on modi. true facts.

indian-army_650x400_51476786886.jpg

3 soldiers have been killed near the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, army said.

JAMMU: Three soldiers were killed and one of them was beheaded by Pakistan army commandos in Jammu and Kashmir, the army said today. This is the second act of mutilation of a soldier since last month.

The killings took place in Machhal near the Line of Control in Kashmir.

"Retribution will be heavy for this cowardly act," the army said in a statement.

The intruders, believed to be from the Border Action Team of the Pakistan army, are believed to have escaped.

Last month, another soldier was killed and his body mutilated by terrorists. The army said "the incident will be responded to appropriately."

Terrorists mutilated the body of 27-year-old Sepoy Mandeep Singh before running back into Azad Kashmir, under cover fire provided by Pakistan army. The army said the incident reflected the barbarism pervading in official and unofficial organisations in Pakistan.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/body...-and-kashmir-1628729?pfrom=home-lateststories

why you commit this kind od brutality . if you want to kill the enemy kill him why mutilated his body. I don;t think its islamic

It's the terrorists period, there is no segregation, unfortunately your army is included in this definition as you use terror as a state sponsored execution. This is not the first occasion, so you can stop pretending to be oblivious about the whole situation.
why shying behind metaphors, say it clearly. I'm sure you are not afraid of getting banned.

One can understand with soldiers being killed by bullets or shells but how on earth could one be mutilated unless physically handled.....for that either the Indian soldier crossed into Pakistani side or the Pakistani soldier penetrated into Indian territory.
Under present circumstances of hostilities, I doubt any side would fancy it's chances for such adventurism.
It's obvious the Indians are trying to divert public attention from the losses by creating stories to kick up a frenzy.

It's been done before there has been ample evidence. Stop with the rhetorical questions, it only makes you look more foolish.

Wow so you happy to accept a murderer as your PM, great going.

i would never buy this stupid allegation that a soldiers's corpse was beheaded, a professional army like PA would never do that, i could expect that from a rogue guirella force but not from any regular army, PA? Impossible...its against our religious teachings as well as professional ethics...

It's the terrorists period, there is no segregation, unfortunately your army is included in this definition as you use terror as a state sponsored execution. This is not the first occasion, so you can stop pretending to be oblivious about the whole situation.
Rona dhona shuru
Its a mini war pakistan will utilize every opportunity to harm lndia as far as military personnel are concerned , so will india
That doesnt make anyone terrorist
But killing innocent childrens and targeting civilians do make u a terrorist and thats what indian army has been doing

Wow so you happy to accept a murderer as your PM, great going.

Plenty of similar folks in your establishments, actually too many... and don't give me that crap that everyone is an angel... well yes with MODI whole of India is damn proud of him.

Back
Top Bottom