What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

Taking pride in Beheadings ? Maybe Islam teaches it? ISIS and PAKl Army ?

Who is saying that we beheaded? Your media... that has a history of false news.

Yesterday, we fired on your posts with heavy weapons and our Army chief said "confirmed kills = 6"

That's it.

So finally SSG commandos have taught indians what real surgical strike is

R.I.P to the dead, India needs to make up its mind, is it the freedom fighters or the Pak commando's that killed 3 Indian soldiers, too many contradictions in their story, The indian border is heavily fortified how is it so easy to escape, I can sense the Indians are going mental day by day, they find it very to hard to stomach CPEC.

It's the terrorists period, there is no segregation, unfortunately your army is included in this definition as you use terror as a state sponsored execution. This is not the first occasion, so you can stop pretending to be oblivious about the whole situation.

Who is saying that we beheaded? Your media... that has a history of false news.

Yesterday, we fired on your posts with heavy weapons and our Army chief said "confirmed kills = 6"

That's it.

The 3 deaths you are discussing now happened this morning , not yesterday.

Currently 3 sectors are being fired upon by using 120mm mortars as I write , and when we use our 105mm field guns you all run UN and Geneva .

R.I.P to the dead, India needs to make up its mind, is it the freedom fighters or the Pak commando's that killed 3 Indian soldiers, too many contradictions in their story, The indian border is heavily fortified how is it so easy to escape, I can sense the Indians are going mental day by day, they find it very to hard to stomach CPEC.

Either way Pakistan is responsible, PA or terrorists, they crossed over from Pakistan....

Taking pride in Beheadings ? Maybe Islam teaches it? ISIS and PAKl Army ?
prove it first. we never did it. we reject your claim. these soldiers were killed in cross border firing yesterday.

Currently 3 sectors are being fired upon by using 120mm mortars as I write , and when we use our 105mm field guns you all run UN and Geneva .
so you are saying that only you got guts and guns?

last time MOD sent people abroad to buy ammunitions..

does anyone know about Pakistan army ammunitions stock levels in general ?

zabihat4.jpg

Either way Pakistan is responsible, PA or terrorists, they crossed over from Pakistan....
no sir. first it never happened and secondly. we never asked you to do raids on pakistani posts and call it surgical strike.
on giving pakistan responsibility. your army will anounce atleast 40 pakistanis dead by evening and we reject that claim in advance.

that opens up the next level of our response..

Whats this pervert thing about mutilating bodies of slain soldiers ?

And how on earth Pakistani army crossed over LoC and mutilated bodies of Indian soldiers at Indian Army Posts??

I think it is time India should stop insulting own dead soldiers. Insulting your own dead soldiers just for igniting warmongering is simply inhuman .

last time MOD sent people abroad to buy ammunitions..

does anyone know about Pakistan army ammunitions stock levels in general ?
enough on posts that they can continuously fight for weeks without reinforcements.

that opens up the next level of our response..
ok i believe you in advance that 40 pakistani soldiers were killed. pakistani soldiers didn't fire a single bullet.

It's the terrorists period, there is no segregation, unfortunately your army is included in this definition as you use terror as a state sponsored execution. This is not the first occasion, so you can stop pretending to be oblivious about the whole situation.

Stop lecturing us about terrorism, when in fact it your prime minister moti jee is who is a mass murderer has blood on his hands, has admitted playing a role in separating East Pakistan into Bangladesh, Your own Ajit Doval has admitted sparing no effort to destabilize Pakistan, your RAW agent was caught red handed, Like I said before your media needs to make its mind which is the official version?

Indians not even sure who hit them

Attachments

• IMG_0326.PNG
    IMG_0326.PNG
    203.3 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom