What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

thats puts no doubt that army / terrorist working are all same.. all barbaric in nature.. its disgusting and shameful of act of beheading of a person.. just like ISIS.. same nothing differs them with so called jihadist fighting in syria.
IA should cut of limbs and heads of PA army and gift it back with in small package across border.

Yeh yeh yeh we teach our children that Purus defeated Alexander and we also teach them that spaceship was invented by Hindus as well as planes.

As per Indian history book, Purus defeated by Alexander. I dont know so much distraughted history was taught in your history books. God save your kids.
About spaceship, I did watched the same in Ancient Alien series made by Americans. We dont feed garbage to our children unlike you.
As far as if you are believing your DM then ask him to explain why they have failed to explain it to you how did it happen

Done by BAT team as per army. Case closed

I hope india retaliates heavy. Must use the big weapons. Why expire them in shelf.

This must not be acceptable. Where is big mouth of parrikar. He need to give full orders for war.
War against whom ?
Kiling in firing is ok but beheading is uncivilized and that must be pay back with interest. I am sure that Indian army will revenge it.

last time MOD sent people abroad to buy ammunitions..

does anyone know about Pakistan army ammunitions stock levels in general ?
And why do you want to know the stock level ?
thats puts no doubt that army / terrorist working are all same.. all barbaric in nature.. its disgusting and shameful of act of beheading of a person.. just like ISIS.. same nothing differs them with so called jihadist fighting in syria.
IA should cut of limbs and heads of PA army and gift it back with in small package across border.
Good Story line for next Bollywood movie..Phantom 4.

You are pretty misinformed..
You don't need to teach me about where I live.. Maoism in India has almost been put to an end..Maoism in India doesn't operate on terrorist ideology rather it was formed due to poverty, lack of education.. Things are changing rapidly as those are no concern anymore. They are doing mass surrender for better opportunity in life & also in fear of getting hit by bullet..They are taking their last breath.2016 is the year of least civilian casualty ever..
yeah i have been misinformed. sorry. but plz request your government to tell you about all incidents in which you lose soldiers on other fronts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom