What's new

2 Soldiers Killed, 1 Beheaded In Kashmir: Claims Indian Army

Ancient nuclear wars.... Ancient Vedic space ships which could travel to other galaxies in reverse gear and whatnot...

It's not even worth it.

These are the fantasies shared by foreighners. For your information, We have reached Mars & on the other hand, you are still trying to reach Kashmir. Laughing at us who is years ahead in terms of space technology, Irony isnt it. :coffee:

As per Indian history book, Purus defeated by Alexander. I dont know so much distraughted history was taught in your history books. God save your kids.
About spaceship, I did watched the same in Ancient Alien series made by Americans. We dont feed garbage to our children unlike you.

Done by BAT team as per army. Case closed
ocase close. will give you new in few hours. try to solve it in different manner. this time accept deaths by saying " BAT beheaded soldiers after making them sing dil dil pakistan". it will be an excellent way to solve the next case. believe me.

ocase close. will give you new in few hours. try to solve it in different manner. this time accept deaths by saying " BAT beheaded soldiers after making them sing dil dil pakistan". it will be an excellent way to solve the next case. believe me.

Maybe its time for you guys to suffer another Quetta like attack. We know how to hurt you mate. All the bravado will go invain.

Yes, sure when a camera is flown in enemy territory they are loaded with our base and post pics, so that pakistanis can sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty.

Sure , if that what you want.
sir they may be extracted like we did last time.

Maybe its time for you guys to suffer another Quetta like attack. We know how to hurt you mate. All the bravado will go invain.
ok do it. it's your style to kill civilians. but let me tell you that during last 1 year more than 800 RAW agents have been arrested including monkey. you won't even get their bodies back.

Finally you have shown your the typical indian terrorists attack is not an normal thing to say hope you get banned best wishes you fucking cow mate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom